Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Test your color vision XP - Minitokyo

Game: Test your color vision XP

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

that was funny XD at 1st i was stunned at the sight of blood, but then started laughing!!! XD That was fun *thumbs up*

Signature

that was hilarious! :D I had the volume up high, I totally freaked out my friend that was on the phone with me. it didn't seem so bad, maybe because I was too busy chatting, lol

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by BarbaraThis is easy and so much fun you guys.
It's recommended that you turn on the sounds in your computer because you may need to hear something about your vision ;)
And once you finished the test, or game whatever ^^ please don't tell anyone what happened so that the others can enjoy it 100%
Okie, please concentrate when you do the test ;)
CHECK THIS OUT and HAVE FUN XP

Seen it already. The rest of you, have fun.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I just took that thing a minute or two ago, and my hands are still shaking on my keyboard... you can hear the keys rattling, even. Great, now I'm going to be looking over my shoulder for the next couple of days... okay, weeks... fine. MONTHS. Happy now?! X-P . How the Heck could you do that to us? Scared the freaking heck out of me at the end... *insert random freaking out 4-letter expletive here, please.*
Nice to know I don't have to worry about getting a cardio workout today, heh heh. WHY OH WHY DID I HAVE MY HEADPHONES IN?! Curses to my monitor!
And, here I thought, my CAT was the freakiest thing 'round.
Don't you just LOVE the internet?
Sorry for sounding so sarcastic, but you freaked me out pretty badly, and rudeness is how I react to being scared.
See you later!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.