Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Hellsing OAV's Screenies - Minitokyo

New Hellsing OAV's Screenies

page 1 of 1 21 total items

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I heard word of geneon picking up the hellsing title from gonzo a while back, but ive come across some screen shots apparently from the new stuff that is being made.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/hellsing/579050.html

I have to say that they look pretty awesome. If anyone has anymore information can they please fill us all in ^_^

On a fun side i also came across a web page showing some rather interesting versions of the hellsing characters, im not sure who's drawn them, but i think they are def worth a look, if not only for a laugh.

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hyper/ushioon/helhtml/ham.html

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

New Hellsing? ::drops dead away from shock and joy:: Perhaps they`ll finish it this time. I wonder if they`re just picking up, or redoing it..either way, frelling awesome.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

More to Hellsing? ur serios right? yes!!!!!!! Hope to c Alucard kick'n more butts. hehehehe

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Im serious :), from what ive heard, they are supposed to be sticking really close to the manga, and trying to get alot more of the story in. I cant wait, and i really hope they will be finishing it properly also, as last time was kinda a 'left in the air' situation. Im sure alucard will kick some major ass, he always does, Muahahahahaha

Signature

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Im hoping we see that soon... I realy cant wait...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by mackyIm hoping we see that soon... I realy cant wait...

same here, thanks for the info!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

cheers for the info *plays world without logos*
this will be wicked, I cant wait!! I will be looking for a leaked trailer ^^

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yeah I read on this and the OAV is supposed to follow the manga story line, which is way better than the anime's story line (if there was one) I luved the anime though. I was overjoyed to hear the news. Hope it lives up to the manga.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

OMG! really?! I LOVE hellsing! GO alucard!go!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I'm thrilled with new Hellsing. There's been the rumor of a Season 2 for way too long. I'm excited about the OVA, hopefully Geneon will keep going.

Signature

ShibaKuukaku

Kill them all Lucy

eheh everyone is soo excited heehe me 2 ^^

RhineMaiden

Dark Side of the Moon

God that looks awesome...I never finished the anime...but the manga friggin' rocks...

I want it!! *thrashes helplessly.* T_T

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil,
Aphorism 146

OMG! That looks so sweet. And the characters seem so much more faithful to the manga, when it comes to design.

Yay!

Oh yeah, I hope they make it much better!
I'm excited :D

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Oh gosh! Amazing! Can't wait for it XD

Movin'...

WOW , i cant wait till i see

OMG OMG omg!!! *dies* great :D

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

zomfg! A NEW hellsing!!
i wanted more after seeing it, *jumps around in joy*

Anyone who knows about how it will be released and when?

thanks

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Quote by puKKazomfg! A NEW hellsing!!
i wanted more after seeing it, *jumps around in joy*

Anyone who knows about how it will be released and when?

thanks

As far as i know the first volume has been released on DVD in Japan, as for when it will hit western shores, or fan subs I have no idea :( If i see anything ill post it here.

Signature

OMG OMG cant breath
I cant wait to see it are you series
I told my friends that there is going to be another.
;]

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

omfg!!!!! i cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THIS better COME OUT SOON RAWR!*Dies*

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.