Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone know what "Mute Member" mean?? - Minitokyo

Does anyone know what "Mute Member" mean??

page 1 of 1 5 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Does anyone know what "Mute Member" mean????
I found out that I was a "Mute Member".
Can someone help me???
It won't let me post on the threads.
I was in Minitokyo for about 1 month so I don't know a lot of things.
Thanks!!!! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

It means that that member is unable to post submissions..and isnt allowed to post at all actually...

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I was thinkink that earlyer to.

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

you are muted because you started too many "what's your favorite" type of threads and other similar threads. These are against the forum guidelines and therefore the mods muted you so you can't do it again.

though I wonder how you started this thread if you're muted.

i suggest that you talk to the mods and discuss your situation. But first, read the forum rules, and make sure you know what you should and should not do. Then ask the mods for a second chance. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I see a lot of member distinctions and wonder about them. First time I saw mute and guessed at what it meant. But it'd be cool if there were a place (in the help?) that lists all the possible ones. Maybe there is? O_o

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.