Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like baseball? - Minitokyo

Do you like baseball?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

As you know, baseball is popular around the world, especially in the US, Japan, and Latin America. So, do you like baseball? Is there any particular team you like (in America, Japan, etc.)?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Baseball is alright it can be boring to watch at times. My favorite team is the Yankees

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Well, I do not really like Baseball, as it is very quiet, I prefer sports which are more energetic, such as Basketball
Baseball to me is like RTS, like buddhism, Basketball is like FPS, while sports such as american football is like mmorpg

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Baseball is popular around the world? That explains why it was kicked out of the Olympics. I'm not a big baseball fan.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

I really do not like baseball since it is a really boring sport. to me it seems like a lazy sport.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't mind it if I'm at the game. But I can't watch it on TV, I get too bored. ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Umm... baseball is not popular where I live. Heck, the closest hting to Baseball is Softball and not many people play that when its offered in our school..

P.S. I don;t like Cricket unless I'm batting! =D

I hate baseball. I got free tickets once (they were worth $44) and I left at the 5th inning. I just couldn't stand it anymore. So much turtling, I can't understand why people would even pay to see baseball. It's more exciting to watch grass grow...

Be Free and Masturbate

I hate sports.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Not in the least.

never played it before , but it sounds fun :)

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I'm not sure I agree with baseball being popular around the world.....i have never even heard of it being played over here in the UK. In America people play it in school, right? At my school we did cricket and rounders, not baseball - i know absolutely nothing about it. In fact, i wonder if any schools over here play baseball? hmmm

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Certainly not ours. =)

naruslover

I love Naru!

Baseball is awesome!!! Ive loved baseball since I was like 4. I play for my school, and have been playing at a park for 6 years now. Baseball isn't boring if you're actually playing. Even softball, you guys should try it, its fun! In fact, my team is 7-1 (cause im so good xd)

go cubs!!!
nl FOR THE all-star game!!!

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

I love it

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't enjoy baseball at all. I've watched it on TV and been to numerous games. I just don't find it entertaining. The announcers are lack-luster. Most of the players aren't in particularly good shape. The game is really disjointed with all kinds of pauses. Basically someone swings a couple times. If they hit the ball, they jog a few bases and if not they go back to the dugout. This is not to mention the overpriced everything at the parks.

Don't get the wrong idea. I don't hate baseball. I just don't like it.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

i hate all sports basicly

I don't like baseball, I love hockey, that's a very interesting sport

i don't really like it, it bores me

not much of a baseball fan myself

Lordspectro

Lordspectro

EnsVidia Design

I really do not like baseball, I prefer futbol (soccer) is my favorite sport n_n .

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.