Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Go back to any moment in your life which moment would it be - Minitokyo

Go back to any moment in your life which moment would it be

page 1 of 1 17 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Thought of it and well I would like to go back to the fourth of july (few years back)Just to see my dad again which is all I ask for.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

thats sweet moonlight shadow ^

my wish would be to go back several years to when life was really simple.

i would like to go back of five years, when i wasn't afraid of nothing

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

The day my (ex)boyfriend and I got together. We had so much fun that night, and I'd love to go back and re-live it one more time.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I don't think I would like to go back to any point in my life. The past is just that thing that happened a little while age and now you don't remember it so well.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

naruslover

I love Naru!

id go back to when i was in my old junior high school. all my friends were awesome, and everything was so tight knit. now in high school, evreything is spread out, and its hard to make good friends again. i just wish i could be in the same school for a few more days.

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I'd go back to Jr. High, when all my problems seemed really important but in fact weren't that bad at all. Those were great days and I didn't even realize it.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I would go back to the days when I first met my best friends. *happy face* x3

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

aog506

~Burn It All~

I would go back to when I had my first kiss

I would go back when I was in second year high school when i first met girl of my life. Wherever you are now hope your OK.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I can't really think of any point in my life to go back too. Ask me again when I'm old. XD

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

I'D go back to when I was born and live a completely different life. So I could undo the mistakes I made.

I would go back to the summer of 8th grade and spend it more wisely.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I would like to go back and edit my college experience. I'd like to remove an entire group of people from my spectrum.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I would go back to the time I was in Argentina, with all my friends, my job, the 18456284960 problemes I had to solve and the person I was at that time...

The first time I went to japan to meet a special woman

go back to that trip in japan

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.