Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 greatest regret (s) in you life? - Minitokyo

greatest regret (s) in you life?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I regret not grabbing the oppurtunity to say my real feelings to my crush when I was in second year high school.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my greatest regret is getting into a fight with someone cuz it didnt help the situation at all

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

aog506

~Burn It All~

I regret getting suspended in 7th grade and I regret not going out with my High School crush.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Mostly, I regret not saying a lot of thigs I should have said back then...
I regret doing what I am doing here and now... I'll have to do something about that <_<

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Goofing off my freshman year in highschool. Kids, don't do it, so not worth it, I still got the emotional scars and academic problems to prove it -_- .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

I regret meeting certain people. Such as my ex. Nothing but pain and heartache. That seems sort of mean, but it is true.

i regret lots of things, like saying stuff i shouldn't have said, not doing stuff, etc

but i forget things really quickly =]

I regret not telling the girl I really liked how I feel about her. She moved on the last day of school. -_-

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.