Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life? - Minitokyo

How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life?

page 12 of 12 « Previous 1... 8 9 10 11 12 284 total items

Only one, but we both loved eachother. And I'm currenty going out with two girls.

onlee 3 but sadly i don't claim any.............

only 1 serious girlfriend during hs and it was long distance. it lasted a few months. other than that just a few when i was younger.

screamokid4evr

screamokid4evr

SCREAMOCHiCK...LOL

ahah i get asked out alot but i usually say no because boys are a hassle ive had a couple that last for a LONG time but currently im wayyy to busy with other stuffs thati ended the recent one :( but im ok for now :)

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I never had one. Cuz girls hated me. What did I do? NOTHING! I dun know why but I furious everytime I think about it. That's why considered yourself killed if you bother me.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i'm not interested in guys yet so..0

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

I've had one. Then we broke up, got back together and broke up again. First was him, second was me. It just wasn't the same.

Now I have to worry about another...'crush'. >_>

Credit to Bleeding_Muse at LJ for the icon~

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I had a BF once, I think 0n 2004 but we only lasted for 1 week coz of my parents. Then there was puppy love... I had a crush on my classmate on 2nd grade and suprisingly he liked me too. I dunno if I considered him my BF...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

none lol

hmm... only had one girlfriend before and i'm still with her.... she is the one for me... i know it ^^... we've gone as far as meeting each others parents and talking about marriage and children @_@

1 ^_^ and he still is my bf

Depends what you mean by girlfriends/boyfriends... if you mean just in the dating kind of way, I've been out with perhaps 4 people. But if you mean how many serious, sexual and long-lasting relationships, just 1 - the guy I'm currently with, who I've been with for going on a year now.

One, and it's kinda screwed me up in the way that i look at romance now... Alas for me. o_O

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

1... For a long time... But of course something happened. haha.

Hmm.. by girlfriends, do you mean serious relations or..? if you do i'd say about 3.. if not serious.. naah well i don't count ;)

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

None, yet. I'm not really looking for someone, and I never have. You can say that I'm a loner :P

Wugz

analord

only one thank god

0 girlfriend (and 0 boyfriend, thanks God) in my more-than-one-quarter-century life :p

just one. but i've had many suitors. :)

page 12 of 12 « Previous 1... 8 9 10 11 12 284 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.