Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruit yes or no - Minitokyo

Fruit yes or no

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Cadi

Cadi

True

yes for the first question.. love friuts and fav? its gotta to strawberry and green grapes... love it all...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield

The Doraemons Maniacs

i love all type of grapes.
but melon and watermelon is good too^^

One Of The 8 Doras In The Doraemon Special!
The Sniper Kid Has Come!
With His Wind Gun, he already save the life of the other 8 Doras
He In Love With Dorami but Dorami dont seem to like Kid at all...
He not use pocket like doraemons but use hat instead to pick up an item!
Now, lets join this western doras to his adventure!
REALM OF KID
Signature Image

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by SpystreakDo you like to eat fruit if so what kind do you like to eat? Do you have a favorite fruit?

I personally love watermelon. I always eat it whenever we get it. That and pears I really like them as well.

Are you kidding? Who doesn't like fruit?! Personally, I love fruits and veggies almost as much as I love meat, which is saying something. Watermelon, rasberries, blackberries, plums, peaches, pears and apples are some of my favs.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

fruits?? i'm very picky..
i prefer watermelons, honeydew, peach... :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

strawberries!!!! ^_^ yum yum yum!!! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

More fruit that I like is grapes,pears, and lychee

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

oooohhhh :o my favorite fruits are mango, apple, orange, grapes, peers, watermelon, melon, uhmmm....i cant recall some, but when it come to fruits im greedy sometimes :D i love fruits very much thats why im healthy :D

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

me love love lvoe any kind of fruit! love them the best !

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

depends....usually i dont really eat fruit i guess

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I really like fruit. It a sweet light snack or a great addition to a meal. I like gala apples, nashi pears, watermelon, cantalope, honeydew, grapes, strawberries, and navel oranges among others.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by OnigumOall kinds of fruit ^^

me too :) I llike trying new kinds of fruits
In Malaysia, u can come across all sorts of exotic tropical fruits!

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

I LOVE fruits! i really like kiwi, pineapples, coconuts, strawberries, oranges, cherries, peaches, and nectarines. My fav. has to be kiwi!

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

oh well... don't know why..i almost never eat fruits....i don't like to eat them directly, so i often made them a juice first.

Pride comes before the fall

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.