Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Spiral a good anime to buy? - Minitokyo

Is Spiral a good anime to buy?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I was thinking of buying spiral on DVD. My cousin says its good and after what i saw on other boards most comments were positive. I would like to know if anyone here would recommend this anime? Is it worth buying on DVD?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

uhh .. if you're fan of those detective animes .. then yeash ..

but i don't reallie like the ending .. cause it's left hanging with many questions left unexplained >.< and i've not read the manga.

either way .. i think it's a not bad anime ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think it's a good choice if you like mysteries. It all really depends on your interests. I personally think it's pretty good.

I also started buying this anime on DVD. I enjoy it (I currently have volumes 1-3), but I've also heard that the ending isn't much of an ending. But thus far it's been enjoyable.

Yes it is a really great anime. I think you should go get it if you have the chance.

I have to agree with the above comments. Spiral is good if you like detective thinker like stories. I really enjoyed it.

Signature

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Its good but not terrific and if you plan on listening to it in english i think you may get annoyed by the voice actors (or maybe thats just me...) But yes its worth buying if you like mysteries like everyone else said.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yes...it is a good anime......sorry I don't remember much about it saw the anime like 3 years ago....

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yes, I watched it about half a year ago and it was awsome. It's really cool how he solves mysteries. Maybe you should watch a few episodes before you buy? The only bad thing is the main character's key phrase is kinda cheesy.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Yes I love it! But a lot of my friends didn't think much of it

spiral is a very intense and interesting anime...i'd definately recommend buying it...just too bad so many things are left hanging

Quote by chibi-lizard
but i don't reallie like the ending .. cause it's left hanging with
many questions left unexplained >.< and i've not read the manga.
either way .. i think it's a not bad anime ^_^'

yeah i think they should've explained what the blade children really are and other stuff, but it a good anime. It depends waht kind of anime you like.

It's an awesome anime. A friend of mine has the first two volumes and I loved it!!! It's so amazing how Ayumu figures things out. Too bad she can't find the third volume.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

It's a good anime but i don't recommended it on dvd. Try to downlod it first and if u like it, buy the DVDs.. :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Maybe my brain useless, because i do not know what it mean at all

I was thinking of buying this series myself. Well from everyones opinions i just go and buy it ^_^

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Yup!! It is good. I really like the anime. ^__^
Ayumu is so cool... And I really like the story. :D
Well, I just don't like the ending in the anime because there are still questions hanging. >.<

definatly buy it! i loved it complety except the suspense can be a bit much sometimes :D
but it's equally intense, challengeign and humourous :D oh and angsty

The story itself is thrilling and enjoyable, but I didn't like the ending. It ruined the whole series...at least for me :sweat:

It's not a bad show, but if you are spending money for some anime DVDs, there are far better shows than Spiral.

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

It's not a good anime to buy...IT'S THE BEST anime TO BUY!XD
spiral is my most fav' anime in the world (and my best friend's 2)
if i could by DVD of spiral i would go crazy or something...
so i'll just say to the end,yes buy it!

I don't really think it's a good anime to spend money on. Mediocre standard.

i think you shouldn't buy it -*-
i think DNangel or Conan or ragnarok loki are more fun than it

Kirakiri

teh insane bunny thing

Spiral is a great series if you like mystery and such. I've only watched the anime myself though, I'll buy the manga the next time I see it. ^_^

Signature
Current obsessions: GSD // Kira // Athrun // Anna ni Isho Datta no ni // Ishida Akira // Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.