Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teapot Tabloid - Minitokyo

Teapot Tabloid

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Shameless promotion. XD If you have time, please check out my blog, Teapot Tabloid. It features my artwork (if you can consider what I do as "art"), and if you like SD art, I think you'll find this interesting. ^^

Thanks. ^____^

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I would like to comment on it but I get a 404 error when I try to access it =O

[edit] kawaii desu ^^ you should post some of your artwork here when you get the chance :D

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

I made a mistake with the linking. ^^;; Try again, please.

Here's the url in case it still doesn't work: http://www.livejournal.com/~nuniko/

^________^

Signature Image

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Naaa~ Your drawings are adorable ^^ You seem to hate Cho Chang with a lot of passion o.O

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Hahaha...yep I hate ever since the fifth book was released. -_-

Thanks for the compliments! :3

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

the only thing that i can view is a lamp! >_>

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Whoops. ^^;; That's because the rest of my entries are actually links to my real entries (my drawings). Click on the links in the parenthesis. I had to do that so that my journal would load faster. ^^

Sorry about that. ^^;;

Signature Image

shirahana

white flower

Kawaii ^____^

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.