Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: End Quote - Minitokyo

Game: End Quote

page 1 of 1 5 total items

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Ok. This is a simple game. Finish the quote, cliche, phrase, song lyric, whatever in front of you and give the beginning words of the next....For example, if I say "to be or not to be" you answer with "that is the question" or if I say "don't cry over" you answer with "spilt milk."

To Start:

"A bird in hand is better than.....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

"a hundred in flight"

Here is mine:

"The strong shall live and "

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

''weak shall die.''

Here's mine:

''Don't count your chickens''

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

"until they hatch."
-----
"One small step for man.....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

spaimaFemeilor

spaimaFemeilor

atat de fragil,atat de trecator.

Quote by wolfcoOk. This is a simple game. Finish the quote, cliche, phrase, song lyric, whatever in front of you and give the beginning words of the next....For example, if I say "to be or not to be" you answer with "that is the question" or if I say "don't cry over" you answer with "spilt milk."
To Start: "A bird in hand is better than.....

then the one on the fence

candva,totul ,va fi bine, iata speranta,acum,totul,este bine,iata iluzia...

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Huh???? I was looking for:

One great leap for mankind.... You know man on moon factor.... Oh well, I guess my game is no fun....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.