Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Matchmaking! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Matchmaking!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Looking for love on Minitokyo? Maybe a new friend to chat with Friday night when all your "friends" ditch you to go make out with their bf/gf's at the movies? Well, I have the answer for you:

[edit/shinsengumi: url removed]

Now join, and use this fourm to tell me if my idea was totally stupid ^_^ or if I'm Minitokyo's new cupid!!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please it is agains tthe rules to advertise groups. If you want people to join then PM people or write in their guestbooks.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SpystreakPlease it is agains tthe rules to advertise groups. If you want people to join then PM people or write in their guestbooks.

I second that..... though i do wish that that you could advertise groups with threads....

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by SpystreakPlease it is agains tthe rules to advertise groups. If you want people to join then PM people or write in their guestbooks.

I second that..... though i do wish that that you could advertise groups with threads....

It sucks yes but those are the rules and we must abide by them

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.