Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wind A breath of Heart - Minitokyo

Wind A breath of Heart

Tagged under Wind: A Breath of Heart

page 1 of 1 7 total items

has any one seen this anime...well i have awhile backs and i really didn't get the ending...
the ending was *spolier* that Narukaze Minamo was sad and asked Okano Makoto if he thinks of her as a friend or a girlfriend etc...... the ending ended with no answer just a book closing.......this last epz was recaps mostly but i just didn't understand why it finish properly.......if the answer is obvious can sum1 tell me lol i'm sowwie i'm just a very slow person -.-"

Your not slow, it was just a very bad ending. The series had so much potential. Then it just died.
It makes me feel like they lost funding or something along those lines. I really enjoyed the series, right up until the ending.

I think it died around episode 10, where the story didn't seem to match up with the last episode. It was quite disapointing - the series was so good until then.

I'm wondering if the 3rd OVA (whenever that's coming out) will finish it off a little better. Maybe not, but maybe so.

Minamo

Minamo

Utsukushii Sekai

You have right, TV series ending it's something comfused but if you have the DVD this have aditional episodes where explain you much better the ending, for me Makoto-kun acept his true feelings for Minamo.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

no haven't heard of this manga before...

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I have downloaded the first episode and i found it boring so i didn't complete it...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

yeh i do also hope the ova can explain it well 4 meehs 2 understand the ending more better

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.