Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SPOILERS! BE WARNED!Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince - Minitokyo

SPOILERS! BE WARNED!Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

i just read the book and i can't believe in this book, somebody dies... -sobs-
i realise that from the 4th book onwward that is bound to have one good character who dies..
4th book - Cedric
5th book - Sirius - sobs sobs-
6th book - -reads the book to find out-
this is so upsetting to me :/
i love the 3rd book the best! :D

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Haha thanks for spoiling the end for me >_< I'm still reading the book. Heh yea it's kinda sad how a good character dies in each book. I heard on the last book, Harry is going to die >.<

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Wow. Thanks for ruining it.

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You could have at least put up a huge spoiler warning for anyone that reads this thread... >_<
Thanks for ruining the ending for me!! XP

Signature Image

Quote by WearyWandererHaha thanks for spoiling the end for me >_< I'm still reading the book. Heh yea it's kinda sad how a good character dies in each book. I heard on the last book, Harry is going to die >.<

Quote by ProseWow. Thanks for ruining it.

i'm so sorry that i spoil the ending for both of you -_-
i edit the post so only those finish reading the book will know who exactly dies... :x
then we can discuss the story together :)

[edit]
after listening to joycev, i edit the thing again...

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Sakurai

Sakurai

J Rock Obsessed. ;]

I heard that from my friends and I thought they were kidding..now I know better. o_o;

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

omg you read the whole thing already??? what is this, the "i'm not going to sleep until I finish the entire book" marathon??

and I saw your post before you edited. that was just like how a friend ruined the last potter book for me by crying about the ending on her xanga. lol *sigh*

I'm going to wait for a few months before I buy the book. All of you diehard Harry Potter fans, please do not cast the what do you call it death in one hit spell on me.

and uh, the italics at the end of your post still spoils the story big time. Please delete that. It is unfair to the rest of the MT community interested in Harry Potter to ruin the ending with such a big shocker.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

XO i'm not gonne read all the spoilers and stuff, but i didn't know the book was out already!? i want to read it now. and until i do it will feel like there's something missing. Then after i've read the last book that feeling will disappear.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i just read the book today (yea i kno i'm a fast reader...) and i was quite surprised by the ending. totally threw me for a loop! but now i have a hankering to reread Order of the Phoenix! XP

i will refrain from spoilers for now... :)

Signature Image

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Holy crap.
i jes finish readin the book after buying it yesterday

i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snape!!!
God!!!!!!!!!!
WTF
i really thought he was a goodie

he killed dumbledore!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg. i couldnt believe it.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

well, that complaint is done, so now, the good sides.
Harry is no more his jerkish self in HP5 ^-^
AND

he likes ginny now!!!
and theyre together!!!
But broke up in the end for noble reasons!!!
but who cares, they still like each other!!!!
i KNEW it.

And Harry/Hermione shippers are so gonna get stomped now.
its SO obvious Ron is gonna be with Hermione
oh come one, if u dont believe it, ur really nuts.
even harry believes it.

also
Remus/Tonks shippers will be happy.
i was surprised. i kinda supported it but i really didnt think it'd happen.
awww i love remus... he refused her coz he said she needed someone alot better since he's too poor and too this and too that and he being a werewolf and everything.

Bill/Fleur shippers would be pleased too.
i thought it was gonna happen anyway, somehow. i tot it would only happen in book7 tho.

and the best part ever :
Fred and George are frickin rich!!
damn i wanna go to their shop.

and i hope draco will be good in the end, even if it means becoming good while dying smiley

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

uh...there's lots of other threads on this subject. but damn! i really really really want to read the book!

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I'm not planning on reading the book. I haven't read any of the other ones..but I know what happened in all of them.
I just stopped by to hear what happens. I heard someone was going to die, so I kinda was wondering who.
Well, thanks, I found this very helpful. Now, to ruin the ending for my boyfriend...*evil grin*

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hey, this thread exist for spoilers on Harry Potter 6th

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/26813/

Signature

I've finished reading yesterday. OMG I love Riddle! But JKR still hasn't said anything about his eye colour, besides the fact that it's dark.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.