Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would u choose brains or brawn? - Minitokyo

Which would u choose brains or brawn?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I would choose brains anyday. This is only cause people say i'm too smart for them. Wut about ya'll people.

Quote by b3bLucyI would choose brians anyday. This is only cause people say i'm too smart for them. Wut about ya'll people.

Just cherish whatever you have.

Though you don't seem to belong to the "Brain" class (you mis-spelled the word "Brain" & did not correctly name "Muscle"). :D

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Quote by Enchanter

Quote by b3bLucyI would choose brians anyday. This is only cause people say i'm too smart for them. Wut about ya'll people.

Just cherish whatever you have.
Though you don't seem to belong to the "Brain" class (you mis-spelled the word "Brain" & did not correctly name "Muscle"). :D

I believe b3bLucy was going for "Brain or Brawn".
I prefer brain myself. I can usually think my way around any problem. Of course those that I can't think around I rely more on my kempo training than straight brawn.

Signature

i prefer both.

i'm slightly more in the brain area, but sometimes you must be tough her.

the situation varies.

say like it an armed robber attacked you.

you can't co-op with him by giving him what he wants. there have been cases before when the robber shoots the victim anyway.

this is why you must use brans. the brans is to KILL him. the police advise this. these arm robbers are psychos! that's why anyone pointing a gun at anyone is shot asap.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.