Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stupid ways of dying - Minitokyo

stupid ways of dying

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

wat's the stupidest way of dying? iv been asked this question on a test, but i didn;t give a answer...i wonder if anyone on MT have a way of dying that seems worthless!

Go to
http://www.darwinawards.com/

They award the stupidist ways people have died each year.

ok this one was on darwin awards...this guy had a shot gun and was hunting fish in a lake (he couldn't swim) and when he saw a huge fish go under the boat..he shot the boat and he drowned to death....but i ask if its true cus if the guy drowned to death..who spread the story?

and does hunting fish by a shotgun really work??

I believe that the people at darwinawards.com recieve links to local papers of people who die stupid deaths.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Watch Final Destination. Those are stupid ways to die. XD

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

heres one: being mobed by penguins

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Hmmmmmm..................I heard of a guy that lit him self on fire, to commit suicide, but after he set him self on fire he decide he didn't want to die, so he jumped into a near by pond to douse the fire and drowned to death >.<

Oi, how ironic!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

ok then. well.there are some pretty stupid ways but here's one. driving drunk and then crashing having your bottom half ripped off and you bleed to death. i hate drunks they deserve no more than death. because they are filling this world up with there idiotic stupidness. there worthless. and i dont wanna here "oh how cruel and mean" well news flash risking the lives of thousands of different innocent people is cruel. one drunk can enflict enough damage to kill a family of 4. so doesn't it seem obvious to just not do it. lock up your keys. so you cant do it. and thats why those errogant morons have stupid deaths. because there to stupid to tell themselves to not risk it.

smokin thts da worst way of dyin

Go watch Faces of Death. There are many stupid ways of dying.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

stupidest way of dying: over-eating

pervertfox

pervertfox

bot KILLER!! -->ragnarok<--

Quote by MetalFireok then. well.there are some pretty stupid ways but here's one. driving
drunk and then crashing having your bottom half ripped off and you
bleed to death. i hate drunks they deserve no more than death. because
they are filling this world up with there idiotic stupidness. there
worthless. and i dont wanna here "oh how cruel and mean" well news
flash risking the lives of thousands of different innocent people is
cruel. one drunk can enflict enough damage to kill a family of 4. so
doesn't it seem obvious to just not do it. lock up your keys. so you
cant do it. and thats why those errogant morons have stupid deaths.
because there to stupid to tell themselves to not risk it.

yeah your right.. it the stupidest thing ever.. who would drink and dont care for other people..

another thing would be to die as a suicide bomber... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Signature

MY SUBMISSIONS:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134417/ - makin more! bout a naruto pic made in MSPAINT duh!!! -_-
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/153325/ - GOTEN WALLIE by me of course!! not MSpaint anymore.. it wont be a burden to look.. and comment on a little! ^_^ thanks

IM A MOD AT:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/make-a-friend/

IM A MEMBER OF:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/photobucket-users/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/Filipino-Community/
http://groups.minitokyo.net/theunderappreciated/

haha, then i suggest the JIs (Some islamic terrorist going on suicide bombing) provide more beer and boozes. Make people drunk and provide cars for them. XD

slipping on a banana peel, falling and cracking your skull.

eating sugar with rusty fork and it cut into your mouth.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Being addicted to crack is the worst. You're practically a living skull that can't stop injecting **** into your body. That's my opinion on this take...(I saw a guy with such a case on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

stupidest way of dying:you get a shotgun to try to kill a bug you fire at the roof and the building collapses.

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

How to kill yourself like a man.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

It is a strange question!Death is such a serious thing and saying that there are stupid ways of dying just seems impossible but it depends how you see things!
The stupidest way of dying of all I must say that I belive it is to suicide yourself ...that is really stupid to rennounce at life just for a deception or any other reason!Life its a gift and many don't enjoy it like they should.To the one that isn't happy with what he has the gift is taken!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

A guy in prison or jail took apart his VCR to make a "Pleasure Device" and when he used it he was electricuted. Somebody oviously doesn't understand how electricity works and how to use it properly.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

apparently a man recently died of internal bleeding after paying to have s** with a horse

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

drowning in the bathtub lol XD

Signature

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

kamikaze pilots!! yeah. have you ever heard of a former kamikaze pilot? that's funny.. err. the one with the horse isn't stupid. that's just gross. drowning in the bathtub? when taking a bath? how about taking a shower? now that's funny! how to kill yourself like a MAN? i didn't go to the link but killing yourself does not make yourself more a man. it shows how a wuss you are and too girly to face life like a man...why would anyone try to shoot a fish or a bug? being eaten alive would be awesome but that's just me.
fyi: you MT'ers do know i'm a bum by day and a cannibal by night right? what?! you didn't get the memo?

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Read "Murder on Morgue street" by Edgar Allan Poe. It's not such fool, it's rare.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.