Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam SEED Destiny - Minitokyo

Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

A new Gundam Seed series! But no Kira and Lacus! Still, the new guy look like Kira, Shin Asuka. Check this sites:

http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/index2.html
http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/index.html

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

already been posted hon :)

I've already heard about this before. It looks cool though.^^

yes, I can't wait to check it out

Okey....... I am wating for check :angry:
this site is greatttttttttttt!

digireal

Fire-Fox-Fanboi

There's one thing wrong with your description. Both Kira and Lacus are there. Oh and Athrun too...not to mention a few old pals who also survived the ending of GS. I think it's up to episode 14 now. So exiting...return of Freedom! Yay!

Signature

Let's just hope Kira would knock some sense into Shin!

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

episode 13 subbed was released today i think..still bt'ing it so i haven't seen the Freedom back in action..Anticipation's killing me though...

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

GSD looks awsome. ive been checking out the clips and its great. if your looking for pics of the ep. go to www.gundams.net. it has every ep. of GS and a few GDS.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

digireal

Fire-Fox-Fanboi

14 seems boring...it's got some wedding and the arch angel is launching again. If you want some really serious spoilers, go to forums.animesuki.com and go to gundam section.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.