Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Entroducing myself(finally) - Minitokyo

Entroducing myself(finally)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Yuria

Yuria

Perverted Fangirl

Mmm hello minna!*waves*
Pehh i'm not new at all,just too shy AND lazy to entroduce myself at the begining(yeah i know it's stupid)What to say,what to say...My name is Julia,i'm fifteen,annnd i'm from a country you probably never even heard - Bulgaria.It's next to Greece(not that you're so interested,but whatever>_>)As far as i can remember DernierCri is from the same country as me.Enough blabbering.Btw excuse my english,i haven't talked and typed in english for like AGES and i kinda forgotten some words...^_^"
I'm an anime fan from 3 years...but i haven't watched much anime cause i was stupid and didn't know from where to download it>_<In my country the anime isn't popular and there are no stores(even e-shops!) to buy anime from...well you get it right?
My favorite ones are:
Sai Kano,Wolf's Rain,Naruto(hehe i'm a Naruto freak!XD),Samurai Champloo,Gankutsuou(aww Monte Christo hakushaku....drools),Trigun and NGE...that's it i think...I like animes with good story and interesting characters but i like to watch some funny-ecchi-fan-service type animes from time to time too ^____^ *whispers*I'm a yaoi fan too!Hehehe...ahem i learned about Minitokyo accidentally and i fel in love with this site!The only thing that saddens me is that i can't make walls!TT____TT You probably think "Wth?She can't even make walls?!" but at least i'll try submiting some scans...i promise!
Wow thats one long post(probably the longest in my life 0_o).Hope at least someone will read my stupid monologue...If you want to ask me something go ahead i don't bite(when i have taken my pills of course...^____~)

EvilDragonBlade

EvilDragonBlade

Konnichiwa

Hello! it seems I am more of a newbie than your are in this forum! Hope you are having fun here like I am :)

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hello welcome to the forums then XD im sure your stays will be much more lifely than it already is from now XD .....well anyways.....so what if u cant make wallies ?? hehe there are still many things you can do around here ^^ well like discussing about a certain topic and making friends of course hehe anyways just have fun >.< my lame speech must have killed you by now >.< see ya around okies....if u wanna chat feel free to drop by ;)

p.s. your english seems rather good no worries about it :)

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Ohayo
Please remember that minitokyo is a friendly community, to get your feet wet, i would suggest you first read this thread to its entirety
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25202/
Of course there are noob bibles as well
If you have any question, feel free to PM me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.