Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do I feel so unwelcome? - Minitokyo

Why do I feel so unwelcome?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

I visit family or go to become a member of a site like this one, why do I feel so unwelcome. I feel ignored in my life and its really starting to affect me. Even in my daily life i just feel so ignored and alone. I don't know what I should do.

Well I've always been told that the squeaky wheel gets the greese, but I personally find that stupid. You probably are good at observing others behavior and habbits, well at least that is how I am. But I guest after 20+ years you kind of get use to it. I guess you could start to be more assertive.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Mentality......if you keep telling yourself and other people that this is the way you feel the feeling will only get worse. MT is a large community and many people here will welcome you (there may be a few who wont.
Either way your only thinking that no one cares about you. I'll care about you if you like :d...i often feel left out of things but i've learnt to get over it and be happy in almost any situation. I wouldn't mind a new friend around the world so if ya get lonely contact me and we can have a chat :)......anyways hope ya aren't to down.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

No one is ignoring you. In fact, i had never heard of you before. What you need to do it make more appearances around the site so that everyone knows you.

toxic has the idea...to not be "ignored" on a forum you just need to be active and crap. With family is a bit different. You should probably tell them how you feel just like you've done to this site now. Good luck, hope you feel the attention you need.

I try to

Quote by littlejonny100Mentality......if you keep telling yourself and other people that this is the way you feel the feeling will only get worse. MT is a large community and many people here will welcome you (there may be a few who wont.
Either way your only thinking that no one cares about you. I'll care about you if you like :d...i often feel left out of things but i've learnt to get over it and be happy in almost any situation. I wouldn't mind a new friend around the world so if ya get lonely contact me and we can have a chat :)......anyways hope ya aren't to down.

Thank you very much <cries>

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i feel that way a lot but i try to be happyand i know that trying to be happy doesn't always work. i think it's that i over-examine situations and think about them over and over and make them only worse for myself. in the beginning, when i joined MT i felt the same way you did. i felt like i was being shunned in a way. i hope i can make you feel welcome! a new friend is always welcome!!! you need friends sometimes to cheer you up and i hope i canbe a friend to you! just contact me and we can talk! you aren't alone in feeling the way you are. ^_^

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Thats how i felt one time but i realized something it was me who just wa thinking that,
So every time i was alone all i would think is that their all just ignoring me, but i was wrong, they were acting the same as always it was just me who changed
And i hate to think that it would happen to you so heres a hug
*hugs*
Just Smile

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Quote by ForceofNature05i feel that way a lot but i try to be happyand i know that trying to be happy doesn't always work. i think it's that i over-examine situations and think about them over and over and make them only worse for myself. in the beginning, when i joined MT i felt the same way you did. i felt like i was being shunned in a way. i hope i can make you feel welcome! a new friend is always welcome!!! you need friends sometimes to cheer you up and i hope i canbe a friend to you! just contact me and we can talk! you aren't alone in feeling the way you are. ^_^

Thank you

Awwww.... Don't feel that way. There's always someone to care for you. If not your family there's always friends. :) Even if they don't show it there still there for you. Everyone's not ment to be a lone.

But if you need friends your welcome to add me to your friends list or get me on AIM or MSN. My AIM's alishakittey and my MSN's alishakitteycat@hotmail.com

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by toxictea23No one is ignoring you. In fact, i had never heard of you before. What you need to do it make more appearances around the site so that everyone knows you.

Same here. ...It's hard to make friends online. ...I think I've only really made one or two on this forum. ...And only one of them has tried to meet up or anything else of increasing importance/bond strength. ...But that's the life on an online forum. It's nice to meet you. You might start some topics about things in your everyday life that you really care about, or if appropriate, show us some outstanding artwork!

However, I feel compelled to warn you, if you want a close (i.e. hugs) relationship, an online forum probably isn't the place. You could try hitting a gym, or doing other activities outside of the more mundane stretches of life (extracurricular clubs/sports).

...i had to do that once. I wanted to meet a nice girl... ...So I started joining groups that I believed in. ...And it just so happened there were like-minded folks there too. (Including girls...) ...You might consider stepping up, and making a social stretch. ...Because no one can help you if you are unwilling to help yourself.

I wish you luck, and also encourage you to make a post in the Entrance Lounge.

That's the way I feel in life too. I stopped caring in real life about making new friends... especially IN HIGH school. Most people will use you and you'll never know. So I always keep a sharp eye out for people like that. And after I made that decision, I stopped making A LOT of new friends and just stick to the ones I know from Elementary School and Middle School since they're the ones that I trust. With my family, its a bit different. Now enough about me... :sweat:

Just be active and people will recognize you soon enough. ^^;; *goes to write in your GuestBook*

All of you are so nice. Thank you

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i used to think that way, i thought that being a loner was the way to live, tho i came to realize that havin friends makes life more enjoyable ^_^ so yea, go to other ppl's guestbooks, everyone here is very nice ^_^ i'm sure a lot of them would be happy to be ur friend *like me XD*

Signature Image

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I know how you feel. I constantly am left out of things. It's hard to deal with but I have no solution. I've tried to be more outgoing but that just isn't me. Just be yourself and if people don't like that or don't want to include you that is their loss not yours.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Sometimes, people feel that way in the beginning, but as you become more and more active in the community, you'll feel as if you can relate to other members even more than you do right now. Give it some time, and you'll be set to go. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

aw, don't stress. This IS a freaking huge community, so I think people tend to move in their own little happy bubbles and keep missing eachother 'cause there is just sooo many people. I sometimes also feel ignored by the world at large, but people don't do that intensionally and are often unaware others are suffering unless you open your mouth. If you make a big enough splash you'll get noticed. Keep your chin up and don't overthink....

Thank you. I will try.

Don't worry about it because I doubt really you are alone since you have friends to count on...Or us we can help relieve your pains and depressions!!

Hmmmm Through these comments...I still say you aren't alone since you got us...and other friends in which you know very well...Even thought if people use you they will still have the guilt in them...they will soon one day apologize to you....even if you still don't like them for using you, you guys can still start over and become good friends.

mOochaN

A L O N E

hey there... ^^ i feel that sometimes.. but there will be and alwayz be around u.. they will be there to look after u and to protect and to make u laugh and to make u feel welcome and stuff.. i can be one of those.. ^^ like what the others said, dont think about it, coz if u keep on telling it to urself then ur just looking at the picture at one point of view.. u never know underneath of all ur doubts there's someone there ready to befriend and stuff... ur just getting used to it.. dont worry.. ^^ ill help ya friend.. xd...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Aww...no one is ignoring you hon. This is just a really, really big place, and its hard to keep track of so many members. You just have to find ways to be more active. Comment in the galleries and make lots of forum posts, that way people will see your name and recognize you. It took me several weeks before I even had over 20 people on my FL. I'm really shy too, so that had a lot to do with it. But I just started posting more and made a few threads, and people started to recognize me. You'll get more well known hon, it just takes a while. But don't feel like you are being ignored. That isn't true. "Don't worry, be happy!" ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I can relate to what your going through. I lnow how much it can hurt to feel alone, but you should know, that if you look hard enough, there are those who are willing to help. You seem like a nice person though, and someone like you should not know the feeling of lonliness. If you like, I am willing to help. Whenever you feel the grip of despair about to ensnare you, I will be there ready to help.
*extends the hand of friendship* :)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

I got the same problem here, but i learned to life with it and i don't think many people her on this forum know me that good either.

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.