Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 please help! Script error! - Minitokyo

please help! Script error!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Please help! i cnat seem to use my PC properly because of this error that appeared i think its name is "Microsoft VBScript" error. and when i open my files like my documents otr my computer all i see is weird texts, i cant see my documents nor my images please help me T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Uh oh... I think it's a virus?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I dont think so, if its a virus i wouldnt be able to amke a wall ^^' the weird text are composed of some squares and symbol and letters... i cnat see anything just those text when i open "My Computer" "My documents" or anyfiles taht has something to do w/ "My documents" (not my documents, but My documents you know the floder icon that says my documents? )

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

am sorry i don't know anything about that. But i don't think thats a virus it happens to me time to time not the exact same as you but almost the same sorry i can't help.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

sorry, I really dunno anything bout it.
Maybe try installing Microsoft office again. do you mean like when you open a file, it has some pop up thingy that says something like you can't view it?

and if you close it or something, the document still loads, but appears in different simbols and not the actual letters?

is that the case?

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Now by seeing weird text, do you mean that only the "my computer" and "My documents" title next to the icons are in the symbols or everything on your system.

It could be that you somehow set your desktop environment to a different default language and yet you don't actually have that language pack installed. In such cases, it would be just like if you tried to view a website in japanese without the japanese language pack. The text becomes weird caharacters.

So see if that's the case.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Run a scandisk to see if your harddrive is going bad and if it isn't it sounds like you have a corupt Operating System.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'll try to do those suggestions and thanks for the help and may be its a japanese language... do you know how can i remove it?

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'll try to do those suggestions and thanks for the help and may be its a japanese language... do you know how can i remove it?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Control panel > Regional and language settings. make sure everything in there is set to your correct location and language, then restart the comp to have the new settings take effect.

That above is of course only if you somehow changed your regional settings.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

mariska

mariska

Ruka

I'm sorry sweety, but I am I totall looser when it comes down to computers! But the language sounds really acceptable, because whenever I open a Chinese or japanese site I also get weird letters and thingies, because my comp doesn't recoginse the letters.

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

if you have a burner, dvd or cd-rw, make a back-up of all your files. that is if you can still access them.. then reformat.. but try what ep is suggesting. reformatting should be your last resort..

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I cant find the Regional and language settings is it ain a folder or something? coz it seems that i cant see anything that is under the folders ^^'

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I cant find the Regional and language settings is it ain a folder or something? coz it seems that i cant see anything that is under the folders ^^' and i cant ... i wont format it agin... I'll die.. T_T

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by astaI cant find the Regional and language settings is it ain a folder or something? coz it seems that i cant see anything that is under the folders ^^' and i cant ... i wont format it agin... I'll die.. T_T

Just see the start up button and go to Control Panel. You may see that Regional and Language Settings there.

I think that's what EternalParadox is what trying to say. Is it only the files on My Computer and My Documents have that kind of text?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I checked the language on my pC and its on english.. I don’t want to format it again... T_T
Click this to see what the mysterious and weird text looks like T_T

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8398/zxzzz7zt.jpg

When I open “My Documents� or any folder that is under my documents, that text appears and it also appears in “my Computer� T_T

But I can see them when I open some image files on Adobe. ACDsee and word documents in Microsoft word and I also can see my file when their save at my desktop but i cnat open my documents, but i can see the icons and i can view teh images saved in my desktop

sagagg1200

Brighter

That you may type "sfc /scannow" at "running" place to repair it .Good luck.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I don't know the problem exactly. However, format is the best solution, i don't like to hear this word but it's the solution for many problems.... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Uhhh… where can I find Sfc / scandisknow? I don’t really know much about computers ^^’

Yeah formatting can be the best solution but it pains xd

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Uhhh… where can I find Sfc / scandisknow? I don’t really know much about computers ^^’

Yeah formatting can be the best solution but it pains xd

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.