Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The "One time" Game! - Minitokyo

The "One time" Game!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol okey this may be stupid but i find it rather amsuing...this is how you play:

You pick an even in your life that well is interesting and or retarded at the same time and add
"one time" to the beginning of it. It has to be true please don't make anything up lol

Ex:
One time I ate a whole bunch of elephants

like dat......okay unless your really hungry or you are just plain weird. something believeavle lol

I'll start

One time I tried to be like Spider and jump from roof to roof with rope....I never made it to the next house...almost broke my legs

Magically Delicious, yo.

One time I tried to be like a mermaid and stay underwater for a long time ^^... never ever worked -_- hehe!

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

One time I walked somewhere and bumped into a lady.......she said sorry, but I said at the top of my head "Your welcome!" ^_^'

Always approach with a smile!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

One time I did a back flip off of my friends roof on to her trampoline...trampoline broke I
fell into her pool................in the middle of winter

Magically Delicious, yo.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

One time i took a swim in a lake 2100 meters high... in the middle of summer, but still cooooold (well actually it was really "one time", and not a real swim, just in and out ^_^)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

One time I found my bra in the toliet

X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

One time I tried to steal a candy from my sis... I had never felt so close to death before :sweat:

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

One time I shot a squrriel with a bebe gun.............it was a accident I swear..........heh

Magically Delicious, yo.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

One time i dropped a pair of scissors in the toilet...... after having a poo ^_^'........ and it were my dad's best scissors, so afraid of death i had to go back to get it :sweat:
(sad memory)....... grossss

one time i hit a friend with a taser XD was funny somehow

One time, I was trying to feed the ducks, but accidently jumped into the lake... I landed on my feet too...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

One time someone bumped into me while I was carrying my food tray and made me drop it and spill it all over the floor. Man that was embarrasing. ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

one time i wasn't looking while walking towards the water fountain and i ran into one of those "handicapped" signs... ^_^'

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

one time on a really windy day, my shirt flew up and i accidentally flashed everyone in my bra... >.<

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

one time I was dared to kiss someone I didn't know.. and I did it>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

one time (not too long ago though), i used a sled to go down the amphitheatre were we're having our classes of med school..... wearing a santa outfit ^_^

and that is most true :)

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol... sledding on a hill like santa.. bet the little kids thought you were really santa>.<

one time I took my dad's shaving cream and put it all over my face and pretended to be Santa>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

one time i was checking out this hot guy standing next to me at the market while we were pouring coffee and i stupidly poured the coffee all over my hand cuz he made me so nervous... XD

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by bblsi stupidly poured the coffee all over my hand cuz he made me so nervous... XD

what happened after that? ^_^

one time i made this horrible milkshake with kiwi, nutella (that's spreading walnut / cocoa cream), milk obviously, banana and i guess that's it, must have been 2 L of it, and i had to drink it all cause my friends didn't like it (i won't blame them for that though)........ gave me the tourista for some time ^_^'

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Anjhurin

Quote by bblsi stupidly poured the coffee all over my hand cuz he made
me so nervous... XD

what happened after that? ^_^'

he just looked at me and smiled...i think he knew i was checking him out cuz i was kinda staring at him while i was pouring the coffee... XD

one time my uncle made me laugh so hard while i was eating avocado, that it started squirting out of my nose... XD

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by bblsthat it started squirting out of my nose... XD

ouch, that must have hurt ^_^

one time, my bro made a joke while i was eating couscous, so well i couldn't stand it, and i kinda sprayed it on the kitchen walls ;) (and cleaned it after ^_^')

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Anjhurin

Quote by bblsthat it started squirting out of my nose... XD

ouch, that must have hurt ^_^

dang...it hurt like hell! XD
and it was really green, too...lol!!

one time when i was taking a shower, a huge cockroach crawled up my leg, so i screamed and panicked and fell on my butt.. x_x

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

muahahah.... ooops lack of manner.... sorry to hear that ^_^

one time i was staying the night at a friend's house (whom i had suspicion to be bisexual or gay), and he tried to seduce me...... OMG that scared the living shit outta me....... even though i've got nothing against homosexual, and he's still my friend ;)

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Anjhurinmuahahah.... ooops lack of manner.... sorry to hear that ^_^

lol! thanks for your sympathy... XP

one time at work one of my co-workers tossed me into a huge trash can, but it was empty...thank goodness!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.