Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all friends - Minitokyo

To all friends

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Hey guys, I'll just apologize in advance: I'm very very sorry if I'm unable to see your submissions and posts because I'll be leaving Minitokyo for a month ^^'' (family crisis in China... leaving tomorrow for those who wanted to kno) So please don't be mad if I don't comment or reply to you!

Miss you guys lots ^^ bye!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

its ok ^^
why you wont ?

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

We'll miss you too I'll see you when you get back and I hope everything is okay. I wish you a save trip there and back!
~See yah when you return :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

I wish you a good travel, see you in a month ^^

Hope that it'll soon be ok for your family

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

Well, I really don't know you much, but totally understandable, and good luck all the same!

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

in China?..

well hope u settle ur family problems and we w-e-l-l miss u

Signature

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Crystal Eternity

No problem, family first ^^ Hope the problems aren't too bad. Good luck on getting them solved soon ^_^

It's o.k. Just take care and have fun when your there. :)

Fly safe and we will see you soon:) hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Bye my cosmic birthday twin! Have fun and I'll miss you! *hugs* Take care!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

bye have fun if you can come back soon^_^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

we'll miss you!! T-T have a safe trip and i'll see you in September?! T-T too long and it's school time already then!!
hope the problems are not too bad t-t.. come back safe!
Have fun there ^^

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Best of luck in the family matters. We'll be waiting for your return! ^_^

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Have a safe flight going and coming home!! I really hope your family problems are not to bad. We will all miss you. I think I speak for everyone hear when I say we want you to come back happy not sad and be on MT so we can all say how much we missed you and say we're all glad to have you back.

So farewell, but not goodbye!!^_^

We will see you soon I hope? Of course we will. We all love our Moonlight Eternity!!^_^

Come back safe OK? All of your friends will be waiting. Get these problems sorted out and solved for all of our sake. OK? I hope your family will be alright too. But, try to have fun over while you're in China. It should take your mind off of the problems. But, anyway we'll miss you and we all hope you have a safe and healthy trip!!^_^

See you later T-T (I got that from shari thats all))^_^

Bye!!

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

no!!!ML cant leave! * tackles ML* you have to stay!!!o well... *gives ML her bestests strawberrys* heres some munchies on the plane! tell me when you came back!!! *hugs as hard as she (or i) could*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Well, I'll see you when you get back. Hope that things work well for you over there.
By the way, I think that you are not supposed to make goodbye threads like this anymore. If you have to leave, just write something in your guestbook.
Alright then, take good care of yourself. See you around then :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Quote by MoonlightEternityHey guys, I'll just apologize in advance: I'm very very sorry if I'm unable to see your submissions and posts because I'll be leaving Minitokyo for a month ^^'' (family crisis in China... leaving tomorrow for those who wanted to kno) So please don't be mad if I don't comment or reply to you!
Miss you guys lots ^^ bye!

i will miss you too, i like your walls, so you have to come back!! >=( ...kidding :) ...good luck in everyhting^.^

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

we'll all miss you. china's super hot, so you've brought a mini fan there, right? well, come back soon! :)

hey eileenie!!! u got my phone number wrong!! its suppose to be 63804923!!! call he right number this time!! lol
hehehee anyways..i look forward in seing u in china! lolz hopefully, we'll go to the anime convention togetherz!
miss you lots, but luvs u even more

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

*hugs you and gives you Mr. Teddy*

(Family crisis stress relief : Go shopping like crazy in China!!!) XD

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Girl...i hope the crisis isn't that great...and that everything be fine for you...see you when you get back ya..t.ata girl

Signature Image

we will miss you ... i hope you fly safely and have fun. We'll be waiting for your return!
bye... see you again ^^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

we will miss you!
but i hope everything will be resolved and work out for the best!
good luck, and hope you have fun in china, too...
:D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Family always comes first. ^_^

Take good care of yourself and hopefully things turn out right! See you later! We'll miss you!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.