Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite type of drinks - Minitokyo

Favorite type of drinks

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay what kind of stuff do you like to drink you know soda , juices, tea, etc. What do you drink alot of? Do you drink alot? Yeah I know this sounds like an alcohol thread but trust me it's not.

Me I like to drink apple juice. I don't know for some reason I love the stuff. Especially the Mott's applejuice.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Any white soda (sprite, seirra mist, 7up) I drink that kinda stuff the most because of my stomach problems... any thing else I can only drink everyonce and a while...

Signature Image

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

i drink almost anything...
except for apple juice...only drink it when i'm sick....because when i'm not sick it tasts like puke<__< when i'm sick it tastes normal
o...i don't drink stuff like prune juice<_<
...i like water X3

I drink lot's of stuff my Fevorite's Mt.Dew,Pepsi,Milk and of course chocolate milkbut strong.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i dont usually drink alot, but if theres anything i'll drink A LOT of its that new gatorade flavor..i think ice punch
man, that stuff is good!!!
i could drink a whole pack of 6 in one day lol

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm a die hard coffee drinker!! i gotta have my daily dose of caffeine in the morning, or i don't feel right..i get a nasty headache and i feel like i'm floating... >.<
i'm also kinda hooked on starbucks thai iced espresso...yummy!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Quote by WindAlchemisti dont usually drink alot, but if theres anything i'll drink A LOT of its that new gatorade flavor..i think ice punch
man, that stuff is good!!!
i could drink a whole pack of 6 in one day lol

LOL what she said but i like powerade more and I drink soda..............................alot when i can get mah hands on it...............other than that i drink water and Koolad

Quote by bblsi'm a die hard coffee drinker!! i gotta have my daily dose of caffeine
in the morning, or i don't feel right..i get a nasty headache and i
feel like i'm floating... &gt;.&lt;
i'm also kinda hooked on starbucks thai iced espresso...yummy!

yea me to also I like that Vannia bean cream thingy from Starbucks, that stuff is the Shiznite!!! LOL XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Pop, or anything that is carbonated. My mom just stopped buying because she said I drank way too much. Other than that I like to drink Chocolate milk and...water?

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

i drinK lOts of waTer...lots of sOdas and lots oF miLk tOo!.. ^_^ :D

Signature

~siggy by pache~

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Water. Only water. It makes you really healthy. But that's not why. Why? Because I can. And I like it. Speaking of water anyone see that Dasani commercial with the bear near the river? I hope he got paid a lot to do that. I would'nt dress up as a bear on national TV for jack.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i looooveee dr.pepper and any other kind of soda except mayb 7up and sprite xp!!! and i dont know why but i really really like gatorade too ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

fave is coke..but I do prefer my "special" coke

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

milk is always good for you, although i also like fruit-flavored water. they taste so good! tea with milk is also really really nice! :)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I drink alot of different things, but I always have a caffienated soda in the morning (generally diet). I also drink water (as far as brands go I like Aquafina & Fiji). I drink the Glacier Water (comes in a bunch of flavors) when I'm in the mood for something less plain, but full of sugar and salt.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

rootbeer and coke....but i will drink tea sometime.... but i do drink lots of different stuff ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

i like melon juice.. but i drink almost all of the time is mineral water.. :)

'' live life to the fullest''

i like to drink....ummmm.....mango-orange juice.....yummy...

Mountain Dew for me :nya: and I also really like root beer

Oh yeah.. Gatorade is delicious! Especially the blue one... but we dont have alot of different flavours in Holland and we only have the 1 liter bottles... But its delicious!!

Signature Image

orange juice and maltbeer :)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

mm... depends on the situation, but i can drink all types especially when they're cold. mmm....

Pride comes before the fall

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Quote by Elfyfave is coke..but I do prefer my "special" coke

Elfy what is "special" coke you put cokain in it or sumthingXD cuz i heard they used to do that thats why the drink was so populular back in the day where do ya think the name Coke came from hmmm?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i drink coffee, tea, soda, and any alcoholic drinks (in moderation)

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

YOBO

VENGABOYS ROCK

tea and a&w root beer

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.