Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So how did You discover and get addicted to Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

So how did You discover and get addicted to Minitokyo?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I used the search function but didn't find anything. Used "discover minitokyo", "discovered minitokyo".

Well for me it was like...I was looking for good quality Riza Hawkeye scans, stumbled across Minitokyo via Google...and saw that it has great scans with great resolutions. Started downloading...said I have to register, I was like 'damn, another registration'. Registered then tried again, now it said you gotta be over lvl 10 to download scans, i was like 'damn, now I gotta reach level 10? Okay I'll do it in few days.' Took me about a week and now I'm addicted to Minitokyo.
What a happy ending :) .

What about you?

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Please use the search function (Alt+S) before posting. We've had this thread before.

Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.