Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite sakura in anime - Minitokyo

Your favorite sakura in anime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

For all those who doesn't understand the title, let me put it like this: I don't think there's need to say that there are a lot of girls called Sakura in anime, including some well known series (ccs, naruto, da capo) and most times they're part of the main cast, so I was wondering if you like at least one of them, and if you do, why?

Well, if you want to know, my favorite one is the cute and always cheerful Sakura from ccs and tsubasa. She's adorable in both anime/manga, and even when some of you might think that's kinda of a cliche'd choice, I don't care.

I've been wanting to post this thread from quite some time, so I hope it gets at least some posts. As always, you can say whatever you want and say any kind of reason you might have. Thanks for checking this thread, and see ya!

Member of "[Hispanime]".

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hehe, what about guys named Sakura? Yes, guys can be named Sakura too, if Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is any indication!

Note, however, that in general I do not allow threads asking for favorite _____, but given that this thread is fairly original, as far as threads on Minitokyo are concerned, I'll let it stay for now, as long as people don't just note which Sakura they like best, but why they like that Sakura better than others.

Post away!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

God, Shinsengumi, Lol, I would imagine you would say that

Well, yes, Sakura-Kun is a pretty funny character who got his head chopped away lots of times, but my favorite sakura would have to be Sakura-Hime from Tsubasa, she is cute and nice

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shizuki

shizuki

--by my side--

My fav. Sakura would be the Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa too!!
She's always so cute and adorable ^^ ^_^'

------------"A Passage of Hope"------------

Signature

xx. Does Your PARENTS Watch Anime?
xx. Picked Up Any Bad Habits From Anime/Manga?
xx. Have You Ever Dreamed About Anime?

------------"A Heart of Wonders"------------

Quote by shizukiMy fav. Sakura would be the Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa too!!
She's always so cute and adorable ^^ ^_^'

agree to it as well!

Signature

I like the Sakura from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle. I still havent watched CCS yet.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by yournemesisDxy: yo prefiero ir a La polleria Sakura q se encuentra en el ovalo Huandoy XD

Quote by zapdospues por su pollo que sakura es el mejor anime que e visto y e visto varios el que se atreva decir que no no sabe nada de la vida a esos le a de gustar la liga de la justicia :)

Please, please post in english. I understand spanish, but there are a lot of people that don't get a word... so please in english, ne? ;)
As for me, I like Kinomoto Sakura (ccs).
She is so sweet and kind to everyone. Always thinks about others and she tries so hard to do the right thing!
I like the fact that she wants to be a better person, and improve in all the aspects of her life :D

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Sakura from CCS she is just so cute! Especially the way she wants to stomp Touya!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Sakura from tsubasa chronicle is cool, shes awesome. XD

Signature

belen66

belen66

belen

but,

Quote by celebril Especially the way she wants to stomp Touya!

yeahh, is so funny
Sakura kinomoto is the best !!!!

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: I prefer look the three the Sakura :)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Well this is going to be a hugely different answer to everyone else, because this 'Sakura' is a male (and Sakura is not his first name, but rather a very significant part of his last). So I hope it still counts, but I'd have to go with a character from the anime 'x', named Seishirou Sakurazuka - assassin of the Sakura tree.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Well, I like Sakura Kinomoto (the one in CCS and Tsubasa). My 2nd favorite is Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars. Haven't watched Naruto (yet) to know if I like that Sakura yet.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by kylewassonWell, I like Sakura Kinomoto (the one in CCS and Tsubasa). My 2nd
favorite is Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars. Haven't watched Naruto
(yet) to know if I like that Sakura yet.

Trust me, you wont

Mey

Mey

I love Syaoran!

My fav. Sakura would be the Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa too!!
She's always so cute and adorable ^^

sakura sakura sakura rararararararraar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't feel you all around me...

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Quote by hiddensnakehands

Quote by kylewassonWell, I like Sakura Kinomoto (the one in CCS and Tsubasa). My 2nd
favorite is Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars. Haven't watched Naruto
(yet) to know if I like that Sakura yet.

Trust me, you wont

I'll keep that in mind - but thank you for the tip.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

I like the Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa, because I hate the one from Naruto. XP

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

How about SAKURAgi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk? Aka-Gami and all that's cool.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

Sakura Kinomoto from CCS is best. She ranks among the cutest characters in anime for me and is extremely skilled in just about anything she tries. Also she is like the most altruistic character ever.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by krnxajaHow about SAKURAgi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk? Aka-Gami and all that's cool.

Sakuragi is a guy lol

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

The only Sakura I know is from Naruto. So i guess she's my favourite.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I like Kakei Sakura from GetBackers, she's only a very minor character but she acts as a good confidant to MakubeX and gives him a lot of support, and unlike a lot of female anime characters she's actually useful in that she's fairly adept at looking after the computers whenever MakubeX isn't around. She's also smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut, which is a rarity.

Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

hello requiem how are you ,is true sakura from card captors is sweet but actually i don't have a favorite one well see you later

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

sakura in ccs is the best one then i have to go with tsubasa chronicle sakura, so lets just say sakura kinomoto is the best sakura ive watched

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.