Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What dragon species are you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What dragon species are you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Guys another quiz, i just love to do quizzes, enjoy it.

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=6182

Ultimate Elemental Dragon
You are the true ultimate dragon. You have the powers of all the other elemental dragons. You control everything and have interests in every part. for example the fire dragon loves things to do with fire whereas you like fire, water, lightning etc etc. You are considered dragon royalty.

I'm royalty, hell yeah.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Shadow Dragon
Dark, evil, you are the evil breed of dragon. You lurk within the shadows of the night and attack with surprise. You prefer to stay alone, solitude is your best friend within your deep, dark cave or den.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Fire Dragon
Rage, passion, you burn with the essence of a powerful flame. You are powerful and majestic and dont let anyone stand in your way without a fight.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Shadow Dragon
Dark, evil, you are the evil breed of dragon. You lurk within the shadows of the night and attack with surprise. You prefer to stay alone, solitude is your best friend within your deep, dark cave or den.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Lightning Dragon
With a spark of flashing light you appear, rulling over the storms and chaos. You're tempermental and can change your mood within a flash.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Fire Dragon... but I only got one point is each of the dragon types. How did it decide on fire??? I'm totally conflicted....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

You are the true ultimate dragon. You have the powers of all the other elemental dragons. You control everything and have interests in every part. for example the fire dragon loves things to do with fire whereas you like fire, water, lightning etc etc. You are considered dragon royalty.

i got this.
Shadow Dragon

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Shadow Dragon

Signature Image

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

Shadow Dragon

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/6182/res4.jpg
Lightning Dragon
With a spark of flashing light you appear, rulling over the storms and chaos. You're tempermental and can change your mood within a flash.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Shadow Dragon

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Shadow Dragon
Dark, evil, you are the evil breed of dragon. You lurk within the shadows of the night and attack with surprise. You prefer to stay alone, solitude is your best friend within your deep, dark cave or den

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/6182/res4.jpg
Lightning Dragon

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Your Results:
Shadow Dragon

*grins* cool~ *goes off to hide in my den now*

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/6182/res7.jpg

Shadow Dragon

Very cool quiz, ty for it ^_^

Take the quiz: What dragon species are you? (Stunning pics)
http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/6182/res1.jpg
Fire Dragon
Rage, passion, you burn with the essence of a powerful flame. You are powerful and majestic and dont let anyone stand in your way without a fight.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Shadow Dragon

Sounds about right...

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hehe, i got shadow dragon. don't think i'm evil though. :)

flubbar

flubbar

~flubbar~

Shadow Dragon

vv cool.....*evil laugh*

Your Results:
Earth Dragon
Nature is your thing, you protect the forests with the essence of the living world. You're goal is to protect the world but with so few numbers of your kind you are failing your task. You are a powerful adversary and can causing earthquakes with a bare wink.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i got :

Wind Dragon
You rule along side the lightning dragon, you co-exist and make a destiny bond. while the lightning dragon manifests the storm you push the power force of the winds to help drive the power into the storm.

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/6182/res5.gif

wow, this quiz is so cool!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.