Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Kiss. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

x

Me...?

to my childhood friend.

Kitty

Kitty

Goddess

ugh, i hated my first kiss. was with a guy i wasnt in love with. so yeah, i suppose it wasnt my REAL first kiss... but its still there to haunt me.

Signature

ugh my first kiss was forced by my friend.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Mine was a dare... at the time the guy was kinda cute (note: This was my Sophomore year of high school XD), but I didn't have anything for him.

i don't want to count that as my first kiss though. A year later I met up with my current b/f (going on 2 years this Aug woot XD) and let the REAL kissing begin! >:D

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by FireflyxMe...?to my childhood friend.

Same here. She kissed me for no reason.

Don't quite remember!
lemme see, it would be a time when i was in a play!
i think i was snow white/sleeping beauty or something?

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

another thread that makes me feel sad and lonely -_-... T_T *walks away*

giving it all away...

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Never, everyone is scared that I might bite their lip. XD

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

cassie_chan

kawaii neko cosplayer! ^_^

i hated my first kiss so i can say my favorite! XDDD

well it was with my current bf, and we were walking in his room, and he tapped my shoulder and kissed me! n///n hee it was filled with pure sloppy loveness! :D

**Ph34r 7h3 d0m0 d4nc3!!!!**

eh... i can honestly say ive never had a real kiss...
i dont count that crap when your a little kid and some girl kisses you....
*note: im 18

~ Seijiro

Signature Image

At work with my first girlfriend... and it was great b/c she's such a good kisser.

Im 18 and havent experienced my first kiss

I'll never forget it. Felt like I'd died and gone to Heaven.

middle school was my first, sorta regret it. T_T

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

My first kiss was with my father's secretary....:o it was accidentally, she was 22 and i was 15, any way, I was bout the say goodbye to her, and as a costum, every time I was about to say hello of good bye to her I gave her a kiss in the her cheek, but I don´t know why that time she turned and muak ^_^'

Signature

seth22

seth22

The Darkest Side

my first kiss was with my current f .
after it i was all of a tremble XD

Quote by h2dzanother thread that makes me feel sad and lonely -_-... T_T *walks away*

Me too T.T *walks away too*

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by GaaraIm 18 and havent experienced my first kiss

I'm 21 and still nothing.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Heh, I'm almost 20 and got screwed over by a girl in high school. I think I'll hold off on getting a girlfriend, or wait till they come to me?

Wow.....so many sad stories....kinda makes me wonder if I should even "want" a first kiss....

With a guy who lived in the house next to mine... it was good.. XD , It was a long time ago, and I'm 18 , I was about 11, and he was about 16 :o

My first kiss was with a boy i was in love with... on a rainy autumn night... it was kinda nice=)

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

my first was stolen from the spin the bottle game XD ~but my first real kiss was after my junior prom when we drove up to the chabot observatory and kissed under a sea of stars u_u

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well...when I was a lid me and a sertain guy kissed all the time...but tyhe first real kiss....was with a guy i liked that pretended to like me....and the kiss was forced on by his friends so that can´t be sount as my fist kiss either...maybe my fist kiss was...at a party...some guy who was bugging me and I wanted to find out if he were a good kisser...I you say true loves first kiss...then I haven´t got it yet...i think..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.