Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is beauty everything? Then how come people go far for it? - Minitokyo

Is beauty everything? Then how come people go far for it?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

I dont think so..
although many does use their beauty to get use guys into doin wat they want right?
Well many dont realize that and they get plastic surgery uses tons of makeup
i think lil makeup is fine and makin urself look nice is fine but if its more drastic then that
its really not worth it

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

okay beatuy isnt important but it's important to look well-groomed at least :D

but i guess the outer appearance becomes nicer with a nice character :D nobody likes a chick with major issues XD

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

hey we say beauty isnt important i believe tat in our world beauty is personally i dotn bu tin our world beuaty is everything look at anime is a fictious version of our world does the ugly gurl get the good looking guys I DONT think SO in onegai teacher kei didnt look so bad to be called ugly he jsut had a pair of glasses is tat wat they call ugly in japan ??? i dont think is important but in our world everythign says it is

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

i guess beauty can also means inside
and tv really does have an influence on physical beauty

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

beautiful is not everytin, thats for sure.

giving it all away...

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

lol Beatuy..isnt imp. >.> Girls..who mostly doo that are preps.lol. Well they use u all right...like..wat hapand to me once. =( wahwah--went out with nice girl and than bang....she used me. >.<! err. Well I like a cute girl who nice and not all woorie about making herself look good all the time. =)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

well i'm a guy ... but i'm also a romantic. So no, beauty is not everything :D
The problem is that it's easier to get captivated by a beautiful woman .. so you could miss that maybe she's not honest and just want to use you :angry:

Well don't get me wrong, many handsome guys do that too :angry: :angry: :angry:

sigh

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

=P phhy..stop braging.lol. >.<! I'm prity looking but....I dont brage.lol =X hids--

Signature

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

LOL mitsu i think u juss did
lol ok j/k

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

lerusius

Autumn Girl

I think the real question is "What is beauty?". Beauty can be so many things and its always different with diffrent people. Something I think is beautyfull here in sweden a african might think it ugly and offcorse the opposite :).

but on to the beauty WunAngel is talking about XD its just stupid to not like the body you was born with...yes i use makeup to look better. but just the thougt about do a plastic surgery...thats just nothing I would never think serious about. and the people doing it must be nuts!

Im so Cute :nya:

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i think physical beauty is something like a first impression.....if you got it, it will definitely help u talk/meet with ppl but itz inner beauty that is worth more in the end....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ beauty isnt everything ... ... but it's the thing that catches your eye first ..

mamimi

fr

- hi, I'm new here - I think beauty in a relationship, physical beauty, isn't all.
But in a metaphysic conception of beauty.. Well beauty would be the only thing worth existing for.

(I try to speak english the better I can, please don't mind my frequent mistakes and structure errors.)

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Quote by lerusiusthe thougt about do a plastic surgery...thats just nothing I would never think serious about. and the people doing it must be nuts!

LOL! yes i think that most of them is nuts too but only to those that uses it to change their image or they are embarrassed with their looks

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

yea..plastic surgey.......>.<! there taking there true body..and creating it to be wat they want it too looke like. >.<! damn theme..hids.

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I think that beauty, of course, isn't everything but for girls it is very important to be beautiful!
Of course we like it too but make sacrifices like plastic surgery is too much!
Those girls who do it normally think they aren't pretty or if the boobs were bigger they would get more dates, but I don't think it's true cause when they get to know the person if lacks personality she will be ditched!!
In other words beauty can hide one's flaws!!

I'm so sleepy, think I'm gonna have a pleaseant dream or try!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

beauty isnt everything but a tool. some people use it for evil by attracting people with it and using them. yet if a good person was given beauty they would be humble and modest about it. ^-^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Beauty..is somthing speacial--but using it is just wrong.>.<! (ME soo cute...runs away.) Well...Katz is right.=P

Signature

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Mmmm, I guess I'll be bad and say that beauty can't mean nothing, because if it did mean nothing, there would be no such thing as plastic surgery. And to some people, beuty is everything - it's their self-esteem and with that comes how they manage to live. If you take away their looks, especially if it's something that they've always had, then they feel worthless. I'm not saying that's right, but in some way it is the truth. Why do we focus so much on looks? Because it does mean things to us. Appearances are used as a method of attracting mates in nature, and in no way have we as humans risen above that.

Beauty is a world to us. Women spend their lives trying to preserve it and men spend their lives seeking it. It's a way of life - beauty is a means to attract and it does. Whether people stay is a different question.

Being a horrible person, and wanting to make people hate me, I will say beauty is nearly everything. What lies beneath is important too, but how can a relationship exist without you being physically attracted to the other person? No one makes a relationship based on personality alone - you'd never be able to look the other person straight in the eye. I say whoever says that the only thing they judge partners upon is personality is a idealistic liar. It can't happen. And looks define ourselves and our confidence as well - being told you're beautiful since childhood makes people more secure about themselves.

And all this coming from an ugly person ^.~

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

It is just a saying that is a tool.

Signature Image

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

stardust u do have a point

Quote: No one makes a relationship based on personality alone - you'd never be able to look the other person straight in the eye. I say whoever says that the only thing they judge partners upon is personality is a idealistic liar. It can't happen.

but it could happen tho
cuz if all their life they have chosen other on looks i think that to a point they get tired and juss look
for the nice sweet person but ur right tho this is mostly rare

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Quote by WunAngelwHoneystardust u do have a point

Quote: No one makes a relationship based on personality alone - you'd never be able to look the other person straight in the eye. I say whoever says that the only thing they judge partners upon is personality is a idealistic liar. It can't happen.

but it could happen tho
cuz if all their life they have chosen other on looks i think that to a point they get tired and juss look
for the nice sweet person but ur right tho this is mostly rare

Ne, thank you ^^ I will admit there is some attraction on personality too ^.^ I'm sure some people are able to develop relationships based soley on personalities, but I fear that's becoming rarer and rarer. Though I also realized another thing people are attracted to, things actually: money and power XD People actually would be willing to commit themselves for that reason. Also something that attracts is charisma, which could be considered personality ^.^

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

i normaly wear blue jeans that are kinda baggy so when i bmx i got some room and a t shirt and let my hair grow out and i normaly have a berd at 15 :D

lol puts most 20 year olds to shame im a pure blodded italien with one hell of a temper lol

looks mean nothing sure its nice but i mean if your personality is better and you have looks might as well call me like a dog :P lol

i unno little make up is i unno ok i gusess but when you cake it on so if i rub up agisnt you and it comes off we gots a problume know what i mean

Signature

i agree with wat most of stardusted said. if you've got beauty then you're more confident in yourself. girls try to look more beautiful so they can feel better about themselves. and beauty is only an attraction, you can't love a person just for their looks, you might like hanging around them, being with them, seeing them but not actually love them if their personality is not fitting. and i don't get people that are plastic, you should be happy with yourself otherwise you'll never live a happy life but i think that really this world judges too much on looks and for some people because of this they want to be beautiful.

~mintyness~
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.