Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommend any good anime? - Minitokyo

Recommend any good anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

if you like naruto, you may like bleach. bleach has so many twists which makes it very interesting.

hmmm...i suggest u can watch Bleach and Naruto..they both good..dunno about other animes tho

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

OK so this is my top ten list to watch(#1 is highest priority):

1-Cowboy Bepop
2-Trigun
3-Rurorin Kenshin
4-Elfen Lied
5-Bleach
6-Hellsing
7-FMP
8-Burst Angel
9-Tsubasa Chronicals
10-GITS

If I didn't mention an anime, I probably already watched it.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well lets see... action anime? definitely rurouni kenshin and the OVAs, bleach, Fullmetal alchemist, saiyuki, and samurai champloo.

Signature Image

Inu Yasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and samuri champloo

x/1999 everyone dies hahahha

Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, or Bubblegum Crisis. I haven't watched that much anime, but I do like these a lot. ^^

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

I recommended you to watch;

Inuyasha
Full metal panic, Fumoffu, second raid
Full metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Bleach
Chobits
Azumanga Daiho
Rurouni Kenshin
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Samurai X

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

some good anime that I've seen are:
Fruits Basket, Noir, Madlax, Full Metal Panic, Bleach, Full Metal Panic Fuffume!, Full Metal Alchemist, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and Soukyuu no Fafner
these are just a few I could name off the top of my head. yeah I know it's a weird group of anime but they're all good to watch

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

Bakuretsu Tenshi,Elfin Lien, inu yasha , naruto, cowboy bebop, dn angel, steel angel kurumi ,
yu yu hakusho, mahoro matic, samurai champloo, spiral, fulmetal alchomist, peacemaker, galixy
angel, etc. many more but don't have the gall to keep going

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Scrapped Princess, Speed Grapher, Full metal panic(all of the series)

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

id say maburaho,inuyasha,neon genesis evangelion,noir,and of course vandread as well^_^ (but mainly,maburaho)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.