Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats your fav. love hina manga - Minitokyo

whats your fav. love hina manga

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

I like volume 11 the best because when konoko is funny when she takes over the hinata apartments and they all go to war with her

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I haven't read much of Love Hina,but right now it would be vol.14 cuz...i dunno why. i just do. i guess cuz it is a happy ending.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

volume 14 because naru and keitarus relatinship becomes stronger

i may be alone in life but im never alone in spirit

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

i loved vol 10 the most, i liked 13 to

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

naruslover

I love Naru!

i like 14 the best because of the epilogue. it was really funny that keitaro turns into seta, and you see everyone all grown up, and then you get to see a "matured" shinobu if you know what i mean XD. nice ending, cool to see the reunion at the end. keitaro <3 naru

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Number 7. Diffently! XD It's my favorite cause it's one of the funniest volumes and has my favorite chapter :) (It's called: My Papa is a Ronin Stone?!) Yea plus it's when Naru discovers she does have some feelings for Keitaro and it's their first 'real' kiss if ya know what i mean ;)

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

#7 and #14---- definitely my faves ^^

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

YOBO

VENGABOYS ROCK

vo volume 1 be because i r reed volume 1

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeah, probably vol 14 because it's happy ending. ^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Only read up to Vol. 4(<-i am yet to buy that one). :(
I love Vol 3 where they meet Mutsumi.
She is soooo funny, and she kind of resembles Aeris from Final Fantasy VII (esp. the long skirt/boots style felt like nostalgia *sniff *)
Loved those just Kei & 'Segawa scenes(the naru crying ones will make you wanna cry too. -_- )
Also the Mutsumi/Naru bathtub incident -"My this soap is soft" :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:
dang! AND that part where they're thiiiiis close to kissing and Su butts in... dooooooooh!!!!

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

hello, heres a very similar thread about love hina manga, you can discuss the thing you want there
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25796/
please make sure to do a search before starting a thread :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

Quote by hiddensnakehandshello, heres a very similar thread about love hina manga, you can discuss the thing you want there
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25796/
please make sure to do a search before starting a thread :)

that thread is to discuss the manga not to say what volume people liked the best. and i did search for this topic

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

True true. *nods head*

Quote by nielsenRULZI love Vol 3 where they meet Mutsumi.

Yeah that one was a good one!! XD

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

hey i have all the anime and i just got the manga recently so i havent had time to read it, is the ending in the manga different to the one in the anime?

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i liked the 9th book....i liked it because it was funny when haruka and seta started riots when he told her how he felt towards her.....

i have all the manga up to Number 11 and im getting 12 13 and 14 in about 3 weeks XD

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

ErikaAyanami

ErikaAyanami

First Child

i forgot the vol number. The scene when Naru took Keitaro to Tokyo University for the first time in the night. [if i remember correctly]

Agat

Crazy Chibi

Damn i'm still looking for volumes 5+ in jap, but they just all just get sold out before i get to the shop...
damn ^__^

Any volume with Shinobu is a good one 4 me, abyway ^__^

I haven't really read it.. hehe :\

Signature
Latest Wallpaper: The Sky is Beautiful

hey i've just started reading the manga its different to the anime

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

I feel so conflicted about trying to get all the manga volumes but still keep my money in check. ;-; why must they all be 10 dollars each?! :sweat: oh yeah, translation & such >=(

Volium 13 bacause Naru is getting chased by Keitaro!^^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please refrain from bumping very old threads, especially when the thread does not have much discussion value. This thread has been dead for months and elicits little more than short statements of personal preference. Such threads should just be left alone.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.