Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there an evil character that you like and who is that one? - Minitokyo

Is there an evil character that you like and who is that one?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Well now I don't know about you guys if you ever asked yourselves on this subject but for me most of the times the evil characters are very interesting and also I don't know if you obsereved but sometimes they look even better than the good ones!Now my favourite is Sesshoumaru-I think I have an obssesion for him- and even Naraku seems interesting to me!Anyway I think Sesshoumaru has even fan clubs!
What about you?What do you think about the bad characteres?Do you like some?

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

I totally agre with you !! Especially when you watch Disney's films like Aladdin or the Little Mermaid ^.^ Besides, I think animes are usually more complex in their human relationship management (lol), I mean it is rare to encounter characters who are merely "goodies" or "baddies". Anyway, right now, I think Escaflowne's Dilandau is very very interesting !! XD !! Don't worry i am not psycho lolol !!

huzzah

huzzah

Searching For the All-Blue

Hmmm... That's a very interesting question.

I like Dilandau from Escaflowne since he's just so ca-razy. I can't imagine ever getting along with him, but I'll bet he's one of those people you'd sit back and watch as he would wreak havoc.

Alan Gabriel from The Big O. He's... creepy.

Right now, I like Yakushi Kabuto from Naruto. He's kinda smarmy and is also a bit creepy, too, since he hangs out with that Orochimaru guy. I also like his glasses, for some reason.

R I N G - A - D I N G - D I N G : Lemon curry?
Signature
A N A T H E M A : TAFL-approved Black Jack fanlisting. Meet the doctor you never knew you loved.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Quote by sandumirabelaWell now I don't know about you guys if you ever asked yourselves on
this subject but for me most of the times the evil characters are very
interesting and also I don't know if you obsereved but sometimes they
look even better than the good ones!Now my favourite is Sesshoumaru-I
think I have an obssesion for him- and even Naraku seems interesting to
me!Anyway I think Sesshoumaru has even fan clubs! What about you?What
do you think about the bad characteres?Do you like some?

Naraku's a punk and Sesshoumaru is killer to the core ^_^ He's my all time fav as well. Toguro from YYH is a pretty vicious villian as well, not to mention Androids #17 and #18

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

hmm....is Morrigan from Darkstalkers an evil character???? *0*

I liked both Yoh and Hao fro m Shaman King. Is Larva in Vampire Princess Miyu a bad guy? If so he's my favorite. I tend to agree that most people are not so black and white. Even bad guys can have good intentions and vice versa.

Signature

Bloody Harry from Gungrave
Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

I think sometimes evil characters have much more complicated and reasonable personalities then good ones. It’s quite obvious though, to make evil character’s deeds seem rational you should give him good reasons.
As for me, I found Seishirou Sakurazukamori from “X” really interesting. And it’s a shame that such fascinating character had not much time on the screen.

Sesshoumaru has my great respect. I've never seen the guy like him before. But I don't think he is evil – he just do what he wants to do despite of moral and laws. Nice, right? ^_^

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

Maruko87

Evangelion forever

always there are bad boys who to the aim of accounts become good for example: Sesshoumaru in the beginning was thus to say well bad but later it knew its small friend(the litle girl i don remember her name) and later he was not so bad. but it continued being the rival of inuyasha so that they are average brothers
or im wrong? ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Totally! Most of the times the "bad guys" are the best! XD

I like Akabane-san (GetBackers) He rules!
I also like Sesshoumaru, Soujiro (Rurouni Kenshin), Nagi (weiss Kreuz) and a lot more!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by sandumirabelaWell now I don't know about you guys if you ever asked yourselves on
this subject but for me most of the times the evil characters are very
interesting and also I don't know if you obsereved but sometimes they
look even better than the good ones!Now my favourite is Sesshoumaru-I
think I have an obssesion for him- and even Naraku seems interesting to
me!Anyway I think Sesshoumaru has even fan clubs! What about you?What
do you think about the bad characteres?Do you like some?

sesshoumaru is hawt!~

Akabane Kurodo From GetBackers if you call him "evil"

Quote by bookimpI liked both Yoh and Hao fro m Shaman King. Is Larva in Vampire Princess Miyu a bad guy? If so he's my favorite. I tend to agree that most people are not so black and white. Even bad guys can have good intentions and vice versa.

Larva's actually a good guy- he helps Miyu. He used to be a bad Shinma, but after losing to Miyu, he began to serve her.

As for me, I find most anime "bad guys" interesting. I've always been a big fan of Sesshoumaru from IY, but I don't really consider him a bad guy. As for real bad guys, Akito from Fruits Basket intrigues me, and I also enjoy Legato from Trigun, Kagura from IY (although whether she can firmly be considered bad is also debatable), Schuldig from Weiss Kreuz, and most of the Dragons of Earth from X.

Sure I have some favourite. I also like Sesshoumaru from 'InuYasha', but I also like Seishirou Sakurazuka from 'x' (hell, most of the Dragons of Earth are pretty awesome, actually, but he's the most 'bad' out of the lot), and Vicious from Cowboy Bebop.

Most bad guys are interesting, especially anime ones... I like them all.
My friend's totally obsessed with Copy Rezo, but that's just him.

I like:
Soujiro (ruroken, the whole locked emotions thing makes him interesting)
ganondorf!!! (windwaker, all the other zelda games had him as a power hungry pig. TWW actually gave him a story)
Sephiroth (ff7, for obvious reasons)
Bakura (yugioh, he deserves the millenium items much more than that stupid pharaoh, imo. they ARE made of his family's corpses, after all)
Legato (trigun, i dunno, he strikes my fancy XD)
Pegasus (yugioh again, because he's really a kid at heart, and I just like him)
Haku (naruto)

And now I'm just listing names at random. XD

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Quote by NosferatumI think sometimes evil characters have much more complicated and
reasonable personalities then good ones. It�s quite obvious though, to
make evil character�s deeds seem rational you should give him good reasons.

I agree on Seishirou. I hate his guts at times and I like him too. Ever heard the song "I hate Everything About You?" the next line is "Why do I love you?" It SOO describes how I feel about that *mute button* ^^6

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

For some reason, my favorite villians/antagonists are those whom you aren't sure if they are really completly evil or not, Sesshoumaru being a good example. Yes, he's a dangerous demon who thinks humans are beneath contempt, but his developing relationship with Rin continues to puzzle both the audience and Sesshie himself. Characters like that fascniate me (though I don't think I'd wanna deal with someone like that in real life).

I also find myself liking some jerky villians, too; the kind you love to loathe, like Xelloss from Slayers. It's weird, I like him so much I wanna throttle him... heh heh... :)

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

I'd say
1. Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, but he looks pretty cool.
2. Toguro brothers and Sensui Shinobu from Yu Yu Hakusho. Maaaann...they're so evil.
3. Inui Sadaharu from Prince of Tennis. Heeheehee. Don't know if anyone would agree on this one but he looks evil to me 'coz he's forcing his teammates to drink his special drink/juice. Hehehe. (",)

definately sesshoumaru and maybe prince diamond or Yuto Kigai and Nataku from X

Signature Image

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Paladin Alexander Anderson from Hellsing

I hated him at first, but over time i got to thinking about it, and he is pretty cool, just the bad guy who never gives up, plus if he wasnt around alucard really wouldnt find much to do with his time but waste useless pathetic wanna be fake vampires xd

i still think ceras really should have played a larger part in the anime, shes a more involved character in the manga, and much more cuter ^^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

Well Kurei from Flame of Recca is really interesting to me.. I don't know how to explain exactly but I just like him.. ^_^
Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha goes second.. =)

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

is Sesshomaru really considered evil if so i choose him i not i dunno can't think of anyone right off the bat

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yea, I think sometime evil character are interesting. Sometime I think the world would be a boring place without evil. Anyway, I like some bad character. My favorite bad character is Shinobu from Yu Yu Hakusho. I like Shinobu because he have seven personalities and each of those personalities are unique in it own way. Beside, Shinobu himself is a complex character, like me, and strong.

Phong

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

The Laughing Man from Ghost In The Shell: Standalone Complex (does he even count as an evil character?) he's just so complex and unique I can't help but think he's awsome. ^_^ But if you mean real 'evil' I'd have to say Hotaru from SDK. I like a character who is capable of forgetting he lost his left arm five minutes after it got chopped off. (oops, does that count as a spoiler?) XD

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.