Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav Harry Potter character? - Minitokyo

fav Harry Potter character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I was just wondering of harry potter fans who your fav character is mines professor snape I hope he doesnt turn out to be bad.on relatively the same note have any of you started the new book?I've almost finished it so far its as good as pervious books :)

Signature Image

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

hermione...she may be a mudblood but she's way smarter and more talented than most of the purebloods anyway ^^

Thread is already existent at http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16314/ , try using the search box to make sure it's not already existent.^.^ the search box is a great invention...

i did search first

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Hermoine because she's smart, always does the right thing, and is always so composed and capable.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I like her too!!!! She's my fav.!! :)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...harry potter, i guess, although hermione and ron aren't bad. is it so unnatural for me to like the protagonist? ^_^'

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.