Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Macromedia Flash help. - Minitokyo

Macromedia Flash help.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm trying to learn how to use Flash but i can't find a good tutorial site with a large library of tutorials. Can someone list some sites that are good?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there are lots of different sites, and it all depends on what sorta stuff you are looking for

Flash itself has tutorials in it, also you can try their website, http://www.macromedia.com

found this one is good as wel http://www.entheosweb.com

Signature Image

The best place for flash tutorials is www.flashkit.com
Click on tutorials and then there are beginners tutorials and specific tutorials like using music in a flash file etc

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

yeah, i learned flash by just using the help menu in it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by hiddensnakehandsyeah, i learned flash by just using the help menu in it

The scripts seem hard to learn. Did you laern how to make your own or jsut copy the tutorial?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

the basics are pretty easy, as for complicated stuff i just copy into flash ^_^;;

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.