Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey everyone! Has anyone done online dating through MT before? - Minitokyo

Hey everyone! Has anyone done online dating through MT before?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

Hey people! I am just curious to know if anyone has dated through MT before? I think it will be really cool, but...kind of wierd too :P Well I live in the USA in the state of California. It's extremely hot over the summer. It's over 100 degrees.....I suggest you visit California during the fall.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol yes there are groups for dating services and such here on MT so if you're interested you can check them out :)

Welcome to MT! ^_^
Make sure to read all the noob bibles and FAQS and have lots of fun XD
Don't hesitate to ask any questions :)
Cya!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

Cool....maybe I should check that out....seems kind of fun lol. Thanx for the welcome...and I will check out the FAQS if I need any help.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

interesting....maybe i'll give it a shot

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by babyblueshakiraHey people! I am just curious to know if anyone has dated through MT
before? I think it will be really cool, but...kind of wierd too :P Well
I live in the USA in the state of California. It's extremely hot over
the summer. It's over 100 degrees.....I suggest you visit California
during the fall.

hello, please be aware this is the entrance lounge where new members introduce themselves and get greeted
threads like this need to go Everyday Life or spam lounge
reporting..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well I'm a member of the Cupid-Island group....but we do not promote dating....just a little freindly teasing here and there....The match-making group may be....If you looking for love... :D ...We're more on "getting to know you better" kinda thing.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by babyblueshakiraHey people! I am just curious to know if anyone has dated through MT before? I think it will be really cool, but...kind of wierd too :P Well I live in the USA in the state of California. It's extremely hot over the summer. It's over 100 degrees.....I suggest you visit California during the fall.

i wish i date with someone i free yet!!!...what a crap!!

Signature Image

that look cool though! too bad i'm not single

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

im not single, so, too bad for me (-_- )
so i guess ill go n' flirting around her :p

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.