Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who wants to be a graphic artist? - Minitokyo

Who wants to be a graphic artist?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Ok, I was wondering cause we've got alot of talented and awesome people on Minitokyo,
Who wants to get a job as a graphic artist?

GothicMike

Night Shadow

I would love to but I don't think I'm skilled enough =P

I've ben debating what I should go to school in

*Graphics Design
*Simulator/Game programming
*Webdesign
*Computer Animation
and a few others...=P

so yeah I do it as a hobbie right now hoping maybe to do it for a living =)

~Mike

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i want, but i never will be ;)

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I know I want to become a graphic artist. I want to be able to design many works and different styles of art using different graphics manipulating programs such as Photoshop. I have made vectors and arranged the elements in a work, and I made wallpapers before, combining many different effects and techniques to create new ones. In my freshman year of college, I have taken courses in graphic design.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by SilentMasamuneI know I want to become a graphic artist. I want to be able to design many works and different styles of art using different graphics manipulating programs such as Photoshop. I have made vectors and arranged the elements in a work, and I made wallpapers before, combining many different effects and techniques to create new ones. In my freshman year of college, I have taken courses in graphic design.

lucky ~_~

Signature Image

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I want to be and that's why I'm hoping to have a high school major in communications.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Graphic artist mmmh?
Well, I've already done one vector, but I don't think it's good enough to post it here. I'm working on another. For now I'm working with Photoshop CS2.
I'm studying graphic design on my free time, but not for drawing, but for 3D enviroment design.
I have the Alias Wavefront Maya for Windows, and in my school I can use Pixar's RenderMan. But 3D design is so hard, I just can't catch up with the design instruction manual. My only works in 3d are a little frog and a "kangaroo".
But making a scene is so hard, because of the rendering language (similar to C++).
Being a 3D artist must be a really hard work (I don't say it for me, but for those artist in the VFX motion pictures companies).
Yes. I like to be a graphic artist, but a 3D graphic artist. I'm sure someday I will.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

I would! ^_^

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope not me gives me a headache

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i definently would!! but i have no idea how lol ^^;

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Ahhhh......I wanna be a graphics artist....... :nya: *dreams*

Always approach with a smile!

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I would...but I'm not all that good..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Quote by jeanie727I would...but I'm not all that good..

that is what i hope to acomplish in life drawing is a passion for me but i dont think i have the skills but im not giving up

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I would definitely want to be a graphic designer or web designer when I become old enough to get a job. I'm not as good as some of the greatest artists on Minitokyo, but I'm always trying my best.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't want to be a graphic artist, hehehe!!!!
I don't think I draw good!!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I want to be a musician/composer. But my sister is a graphic artist (she wanted to be a psychologist, actually, but it's funny how life turns out)

But if I could, I might.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yes, i want to do something like that but im still thinking what to do exactly

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I wanna be a super hero! And a secret agent! Or wait no, I wanna be manga artist! No a graphic designer! Actually a pilot!
Sorry I'm playing. I think I'm gonna major in Cpu Sci and try and see if I can get into graphics afterwards. Planning on making video game characters. Hot eh? lolss kidding Then again maybe I need to be more realistic.... Hee hee.....lolsss....
Well I'll see. The future isn't set in stone anyway! Good luck to all in pursuing their dreams! :D :) :D

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.