Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi - cartoon - Minitokyo

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi - cartoon

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

So, what do you think about it?
I really like it! The idea is just original and really great (J-Pop singers with their own cartoon! Wow!) And the whole cartoon is really funny, happy and nice, beside we can hear cool j-pop song from the girls while laughing about the crazy things that happen... they are so nice!
Have you watch it? What do you think about it? Come on, let's talk!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

I've watched it!.. I think it's SO cute! and how the two of them do a little cameo at the begining and end makes it even better!

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

It is a cute cartoon, with features from animes... I like it ^^

Signature

ninjamike1234

ninjamike1234

I am not of this world

i like the cartoon but real crap just makes me mad

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Sometimes I agree with him...

Quote by ninjamike1234i like the cartoon but real crap just makes me mad

...but sometimes I agree with her about the cameo or real crap... you choose :)

Quote by feoraI've watched it!.. I think it's SO cute! and how the two of them do a little cameo at the begining and end makes it even better!

Signature

The cartoon is really cute. I like it alot. Its only flaw is that each episode is only about 7 minutes long. It couls be a littlg longer.

i really like when i saw it on tv i liked it and now i always watch it! Like how could you not like it?? they are so cute and funny!!

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I`m a big fan of Puffy AmiYumi (The jpop singers), they songs are great and they look great too. I like her music and I think that I`m their fan number one here in Costa Rica, I simply like it a lot.

Also the show is very funny, nice and very cool!! The character are very cute and the stories are very funny, I see the show in spanish and the voice of Ami are very cute...

I never missed!!!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

ive watched it^^ i just watch it because they are there, they look so cute^^
so i wait the begining and the end to see them^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Quote by chibichibikaukauive watched it^^ i just watch it because they are there, they look so cute^^
so i wait the begining and the end to see them^^

I agree they are really cute! I think Ami is so beautiful and I love Yumi's "Hikaru" hairstyle at the opening of the show!

Signature

Well.. I think the singers are really good,I have nothing againts them--I just hate the show..I don't know why, it bugs me. Seems way too much like a wannabe anime. :/

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i watch it when theres nothing else on :P

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

onyhow

Survivor...

...cute and crazy (I mean the jokes and those stuff)

its cute the short block anime cross over doesnt take itself too serious its all about the comedy and the friendship between the two of them, even though they do get a little carried away on the whole rock is the only music in the world.

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

There cute, thats about it.

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Its cute... but I don't really watch it... even if there is nothing else on. I did give it a fair chance though ^-^ can't say that I know anything about the singers it is based off of, maybe that would help? Other than that...

Signature

i'm a fan of Puffy AmiYumi in general...so this cartoon show of them was quite nice...but before this, they also did the theme song of Teen Titans..so it was just a matter of time before they had their own shows...anyways....i always have trouble matching the cartoon with the artist...Ami is the girly girl...Yumi is the punk rock girl..so who's who in real life...lol...i really like Tazmo...he's funny and very simple-minded

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Teen titans theme song is very nice indeed! And I sometimes have problems when saying who is who... but both girls are so nice! Besides Taz, I love the cats, especially when this trio is together... so much fun!

Signature

^...in real life...Yumi doesn't look that punk rock as she appears in the cartoon...she just dresses a little bit like that but that's about it..

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah thats right! Yumi is doesn`t look that punk style. and in the real life Ami is the proud mother of a sweet little baby.

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

angelicfairie

angelicfairie

There Is Still Hope

I WISH THAT I COULD BE ABLE TO SEE "Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi"
BUT DON'T HAVE CABLE. T___T

Signature Image

I lake the cartoon, but anytimes is boring

angelicfairie @ No you dont, is horrible.

I think that its just deseperation for entering the western market. IT SUCKSSSS!

i've watched it many times and I think is is really cool and funny.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.