Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese music station on AOL radio - Minitokyo

Japanese music station on AOL radio

page 1 of 1 18 total items

I don't know how many of you know this or not but first AOL Radio launched a videogames scores station. It is very, very good. Seems like the best game music is on it. And due to the great popularity of that one they have now launched a Japanese Pop station. It is suposed to play pop, dance, rock and rap but I mostly only hear pop. I am more of a rock girl myself. I did however hear 2 Gackt songs and one from L'arc En Ceil! So that is 2 stations you all may want to check out.
For the radio you do not need an aol member account nor do you need any AOL softwhere. You may need an active X control. Some do some don't. It is free to everyone though. You can not customize your own station or skip like launchcast but you do get some great music. For those interested go here http://music.aol.com/. You may have to dig for the stations once you launch the player. I know the Japanese Pop station is located in the world music section. I hope some of you may find this info useful!

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Awesome!!!! Listening to it now. Thanks a lot. Japanese music forever!!!!!!!!

At least aol is trying to get something right. I'm po'ed at launch cast at the moment.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Wow, when did this happened? I use AOL and didn't even know......
Thanks for the info! Its now pinned in my radio preset section. AOL used to have a Final Fantasy Music Station but then it seem to had disappered. I hope they keep the Jpop station up for a very long time.

Signature

They do still have a video games music station and that plays FF music along with others. So maybe they just shifted it there instead.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Sounds quite interesting, I'll definitely check it out ~ thanks for the info 1darkangel ^^

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

That is just supercool :) I gotta check it out XD

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Quote by 1darkangelThey do still have a video games music station and that plays FF music along with others. So maybe they just shifted it there instead.

I have yet to fully listen to the video game section, but I'm sure you are right that they got FF music in there. I still prefer an "only FF" station as an additional selection , but I guess the vid game section will have to do.

Signature

That's great that it will play japanese music. It is also great that they play music from video games. Thanks for telling us about this 1darkangel.

My only problem with the station is that they get to repeditive with the artists. They pick a select few and play them over and over.

Quote by necromanzaMy only problem with the station is that they get to repeditive with the artists. They pick a select few and play them over and over.

I have noticed that problem. They don't have much selection yet. You end up hearing a lot of the same thing over and over. This may be ok except for I like Rock and they are moslty playing the same pop songs over and over again.

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

I don't use AOL, so I'm pretty sure I can't listen to AOL Radio.

Bang

Firebomb

Anime Lover

this is great!!! :) i love to listen to all kinds of Japanese music. yay.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Wow I din't know about that either thanks I'll have to go and check it out!!!^__^ :) :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Interesting, this is something worth checking out. I mostly listen to Japan-a-Radio (http://www.japanaradio.com/). It's also a good Japanese music station.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

O_O *bookmarks immediately*

Thanks so much for sharing the information angel-san ^.^ It's taking a while to load >_< But I'm uber-excited! I did not know about this before. I need to hear new J-pop songs NOW! *starts whining*

LOAD dammit load!

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i just use winamp radio to listen to anime music

I use AOL and I had no idea about this. Thanks so much for pointing it out, though!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.