Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which of the 5 senses do you think is the most important? - Minitokyo

Which of the 5 senses do you think is the most important?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

And I'm talking about the 5 senses of your body! I want to know what and explain it. >_< I'm just really really curious of what you people will say. So....hit me!

Just in case if you still don't get what I meant: (5 senses):

Touch
Smell
Taste
See
Hear

*And oh yeah, make your explanation sound so convincing and that its really the most imortant for you! >_<; (Don't mind meh but just type whateva you want).

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I'd say the sense of sight because 95% of the time we see things. My life would be worthless if I were blind. >_<

Always approach with a smile!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well that's a really tough question. Unfortuneately I don't have an answer. I don't even think there is an answer to that question. Maybe there is I don't really know. You can live without smelling and taste. Seeing is another people have proven that they have the ability to live without. Then their is hearing well if you don't have hearing then things get a bit difficult even with hearing aides. Then their is touch I don't really know what to say about this sense. I mean do we really need the sense of touch.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Quote by Spystreak....Then their is touch I don't really know what to say about this sense. I mean do we really need the sense of touch.

Oh my oh my....think about what you have just said. >_< Think about it when you can't even feel and touch anything at all....

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I'd prefer to keep the sense of sigh cuz i feel that withough sight you cant see all the beautiful things that are around you....and wouldnt it suck to not be able to see your family or friends ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Quote by Itami-ChanI'd prefer to keep the sense of sigh cuz i feel that withough sight you cant see all the beautiful things that are around you....and wouldnt it suck to not be able to see your family or friends ^_^

To myself that was my first reply....but yeah it would suck. >_<;

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I'd say sight, since I need it to see where I'm going, see your friend's family, etc.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Well to me is hearing, cause if i couln't hear i'd be paranoic, how could i live with hear the voice of someone, and the music i like. Music even if we are blind we can still imagine things at the sound of it
Well at least is what i think. Well then, take care.

Live on!!! :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.