Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing parts ! - Minitokyo

Missing parts !

page 1 of 1 9 total items

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

How do you feel about ppl you see that have lost a finger - hand - arm - ect ... through a accident or from child birth ? Do you know any one IRL that is ?

I have always treaded everyone as a equal , regardless of how they may look - age ... Now I have joined the ranks of having lost a part of myself forever ...

I was helping some friends out awhile back cause a tornado blew their barn down . Thank goodness they were out on a trail ride with their horse's or they would have lost them as well . A bunch of us got together to help rebuild their barn . I was on the roof when it happened . Two friend of mine were on the ground raising & slide these 30 foot sheet's of corrugated metal up . They shoved a little to hard just as I was grabbing the metal & it started sliding in my hands . When corrugated metal slide's in your hands it can cut just like a razor & that is what happened to me it cut my left hand really bad . I did loss about a 1/2 inch of the tip of my index finger & it cut the nerve's in my hand . Well I have had 4 surgeries up to now to get the nerve's put back together . Which they did get them rite this time , hopefully . But the 1/2 inch of my index finger is gone . :( Strange how it still feels like it is there . Now all I have to do now is let it heal then therapy well begin so I can get total use's of my hand back . The Doctor : said it well take about year if everything goes according to plan . /:) Never knew that wiggling my fingers (even with the pain) on my left hand would bring a smile to my face . \:D/

My, how we take things like that for granted .

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

wow really? it proves how ppl work through the hard things ^^ it makes a person smile to see them recover I almost started to cry with that story of yours

Magically Delicious, yo.

wow...made me realise how we take things for granted too.
i m sorry bout your loss and wish you luck on your hand's recovery.

Signature

well it's great that you can be happy
everyone has a different perspective on life
all you and everyone of us can do is move forward
and just try out best to cope and overcome obstacles
anyways... PLAY SAFE kids!

3 years ago, I had somebody in my class, who had his ring finger cut off. Sure, it looked strange, whithout the nail and stuff.. but there was no reason for us to treat him in a worse way then normal. Why should we? Also, we was acting like any other human, so he was like any other human to us. I don't think you have to worry of the other ppl's thoughts because of a lost finger (That shouldn't sound now, like it's nothing to lose a finger... )

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

that sounds painful

but im glad that you are all right now...

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Oh my lord, I'm glad you're ok. I've known several people who've lost tips of fingers, you'd never even notice. My mom's best friend was born without a left hand, but you don't even notice at first. She gets along just fine. Good luck with your hand, I hope everything goes well.

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

Sad to say it really happening , SamuraHaruko . It sure does . Cheer up , I didn't mean for it do that ..

Thanks Magefire , the bad thing is with this cast on & sometimes it itch's an I can't scratch it .. XO

So true , b4byfac3 .

i won't know how ppl well act until the cast comes off , ChuChiChaeschtli . I"m not worried about that , cause it would be their problem , not mine .

Boy , is it ever , Rex . My med's help to stop the pain a little , but I try not to take them to often don't want to get addicted & thax's

Thank you , My Lady .. Everything is going along just fine so far . Well not the itching part XD , but that means it healing . :)

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I have a relative missing part of a finger. It was a long time before I even noticed it was missing. ^_^'

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.