Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dumb weather - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

for those in california.. have you guys noticed the weather?! omg, first its cold, then stinking hot, then pouring with rain, then back to being uber hot. I CANT STAND IT!!! is it JUST california or is like that in other places too..?

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Welcome to Georgia.... It is cold in the morning, blistering during the day, then we get a torrential rain in the afternoon. The humidity drys the streets within 30 minutes after the rain and we get super muggy heat. Don't get me wrong. I actually kind of like it. I imagine that the cold is colder where you are though.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

GothicMike

Night Shadow

Quote by reboofor those in california.. have you guys noticed the weather?! omg,
first its cold, then stinking hot, then pouring with rain, then back to
being uber hot. I CANT stand it!!! is it JUST california or is like
that in other places too..?

It's doing just about the same thing here in Texas.

except for the cold part its like 90-100 everyday then it'll pour down rain.

~Mike

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

At least the weather is steady hot down here in Louisiana lol then again to be cold would be a relief cause it's always hot all over.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

sounds like the weather is whack everywhere. but i think CA is ... the dumbest one

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Welcome to Michigan! If you dont like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll change. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by reboofor those in california.. have you guys noticed the weather?! omg, first its cold, then stinking hot, then pouring with rain, then back to being uber hot. I CANT stand it!!! is it JUST california or is like that in other places too..?

Ain't too much different in the UK, though our weather displacement makes it rain, then 5 minutes later, sunny. o_O

Quote by AngelKateWelcome to Michigan! If you dont like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll change. XD

XD Keep me informed on when it starts to rain. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's happening all over the US. Ther's no escape from it either

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

We Currently are Havig some severe Thunderstorm's other that the weather isn't so bad.Beside's I love the rain and thunder! Good Sleeping weather :)

Quote by reboofor those in california.. have you guys noticed the weather?! omg, first its cold, then stinking hot, then pouring with rain, then back to being uber hot. I CANT stand it!!! is it JUST california or is like that in other places too..?

I know huh.... but I live in Long Beach, so it's been sunny all day... and it's been pretty much a heat wave.... OX
I don't think I've seen rain since last January....

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Quote by asuzaI know huh.... but I live in Long Beach, so it's been sunny all day...
and it's been pretty much a heat wave.... OX I don't think I've seen
rain since last January....

Heh well there is a song called "It never rains in Southern California" by Tony Toni Tone and they're pretty much right about that. :D

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

just now, it was 90 some with a heat index of 110 and you wish it would rain but then two days later when it actually does rain it is 70 out and with the rain that can be friging cold.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

in santa clara county, when its like 2-5 its pretty damn hot. but i went to santa cruz recently during that time and it was soooooooo cold.. DAMN i wish i lived near the beach. itd be nice.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.