Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could travel to any world, where would you go? - Minitokyo

If you could travel to any world, where would you go?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I would go to the moon and walk up on the clouds, or just live in any Fantasy world, I dont like this world, life's too boring and perdictable... -.-

Laser

AkaKori

I don't like this world because I hate 80% of the people in it and everyone's life is pretty much meaningless in the end.

My dream world would be somewhere where all my fantasies were true, and where people weren't bastards to each other, if indedd there are any 'people' there at all.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

i would travel to either japan, or to a place where money does grow on trees and i owned a money harvesting company

XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Japan ( I have relatives there) or germany (since I actually speak the language!)

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by darkwaterbunnyI would go to the moon and walk up on the clouds, or just live in any Fantasy world, I dont like this world, life's too boring and perdictable... -.-

Quote by LaserI don't like this world because I hate 80% of the people in it and everyone's life is pretty much meaningless in the end.
My dream world would be somewhere where all my fantasies were true, and
where people weren't bastards to each other, if indedd there are any
'people' there at all.

if the world is perfect... it will be boring... trust me ^^

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

I would wanna go to heaven!
LOL dont we all?
life stinks i wanna go somewhere that im free and theres not so much hate in the world
i no that that place dont exists but i think that it might and maybe we wont find out until we die
thats wen all our questions are answer
thats wat i thik and yea i think its bogus but hey we never no

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

I would either go to Japan, or I would go anywhere where I could sail every day!!! I love the feel of water under my feet! n.n

A place where I could see anything I picture in my mind... where everything would be rare, and different :D

Kaizen

Kaizen

Un vagabond

I would go to China, because I love this countryfor his culture, landscape and many others things.

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by raging_otter

Quote by darkwaterbunnyI would go to the moon and walk up on the clouds, or just live in any Fantasy world, I dont like this world, life's too boring and perdictable... -.-

Quote by LaserI don't like this world because I hate 80% of the people in it and everyone's life is pretty much meaningless in the end.
My dream world would be somewhere where all my fantasies were true, and
where people weren't bastards to each other, if indedd there are any
'people' there at all.

if the world is perfect... it will be boring... trust me ^^

The world doesn't have to be perfect, I just want a place that isn't tainted by the exsitance of human beings, somewhere that would truly be "Paradise"

i'd love to be in a world like that of Tenjou Tenge minus the violence and destruction.

Laser

AkaKori

Quote by darkwaterbunnyThe world doesn't have to be perfect, I just want a place that isn't tainted by the exsitance of human beings, somewhere that would truly be "Paradise"

I'm totally 100% with you on that one.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

As much as i would love to be in a world where money was not needed i fear that it would cause mroe problems then it would solve.

Aside from that i would love to go to Japan or China.

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'd love a travel all of Europe. I'd also love to go to Japan so I can buy tons of stuff at Akihabara :)

Personally, i'd rather stay here because i dislike running away from my problems....but if i had to, i would pick a world in which i could make a change, a world that isn't totally perfect, and where i could stand up for what i believe in.

.....but that's just me >_<

japan, to pick up all the doujinshis that people make, it is less expensive over there and there is no import charge haha. just to spend that amount just to get doujinshis is lame, i might go for a long visit, even work there, but i am thinking of learning the language first , then go visit.

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Just one world? Sorry. I want a nice ultratech starship with FTL. I wanna go to every world. TO see new sights, meet new peoples, again and again. The journey should never end..

course, if I *had* to pick one world, Ill take the Gundam universe. Id like to pilot a mobile suit..its shallow, but its something Id love to do.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

'Any' world? El Hazard, hands down.

Within reality? Japan.

Signature Image

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

well.. here.. i'd like to visit japan, i'm really curious ...
in a fantasy world.. uhm.. dunno.. anywhere where i could live forever :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Go to a world where all my fav RPG characters live in and go on a great adventure every day!

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

er, I kinda ment a world, not a country, but this is ok too...
If I had to go to a country, I would go to the ocean and go look for atlantis, hey, who knows, it just might there....

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...maybe the world in the books...wich I donĀ“t know thw name of in english but maybe is named: " The legend of the dragons return"
or...el hazard...a place where I could train some special skill and be helpful agains evil...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ill go to venus and vaporize in its extreme atmosphere :nya:

and yeah i agree..this world is boring -_-

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I wanna go to....... hmmm....... an ice cream, candy and cookie planet! XD where ever that is...

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.