Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Customize Userpage: Layout Problem - Minitokyo

Customize Userpage: Layout Problem

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I were working with my userpage yesterday and while I were at it, I changed the box background color to blue because I was kinda... bored with this blackish default one. And when I tried to change the colour again today (to purple) and inserted the hex codes properly with the # and clicking on 'apply and preview', my userpage is not even updated! Can I know what is wrong?

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i see purple.......try clearing your cache it should work ^^ after that.......im not too good at explaining but it should work >.<

Hmm... if you're talking about... the purple around the page... that's a major fix! But I wasn't talking about that one though...I meant the background colour in the boxes, where all your contents are in. Am I in a major fix...

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

yea they are purple too....... >.<

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I have the same problem.
I used a "psycho" color mix for my userpage, but only seems to render the background, and not the whole elements bunch.
This sucks!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

diamarrr: Oh! Thanks! Okay, I had to click refresh to see the updates! (Smacks head) But by any chance, do you know why is the background part (the one below the 'Favourites made by...') does not appear as part of my skin? I'm sure I did my slicings correctly.

SebastianvonKane: I think you have to refresh the whole page? That's what I did. ^^

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hmmmmmmm.......for that part.......mine is like that as well........you can go by my GB and see......
i think its that way......i went through a few other userpages...... its all like that apparently.......besides its covered by the colour in the box ......well i cant help any further sorry :/

Well I think so... maybe I should change a bit of my skin.... and that's trully troublesome... but thaks for the help diamarrr! Nvm, you helped me quite a lt. ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.