Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Halo 2 really that good? - Minitokyo

Is Halo 2 really that good?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

Everyone is saying that this game is really cool. I have never played it and wanted to know your opinion, if you have played the game. I want to know if it's worth buying the game. ^^ Well post your ratings too.....10 being the highest.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I give it a 8.5. It's a good game excellent replay value. It's one of those few games that you can rarely get tired of or atleast I think so. I mean there are always new techniques to try new weapons combos. Plus with the 4 different levels of difficulty you get to experience the game in a new light. The only problem I have encountered is that loading is a bit slow at times especially in hot weather. What can I say the Xbox is like a computer after all.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

That's cool....so far the game seems worth buying. I just want to know more of people's opinion....

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

ninjamike1234

ninjamike1234

I am not of this world

well i look at it like this. as a one player game halo 2 falls very short,but as a multiplayer game its one of the all time graets''dont buy if ur only gonna play the one player missions or senerio!''nullnull ~_~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I played it once but i didn't like it...
I prefer Counter-Strike and Half-Life...
This game is in the future and u have new technology of weapons and u can ride a space ship and fight ...
Some people like the game but personally, i don't like it....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

I think the single-player missions can give great replay value, because it can be very hard on the final difficulty level, Legendary. But obviously Halo 2's greatest strength is in its multiplayer. And the developer created a very good online component as well, so if you have XBox Live, it's even more worth your money.

Mutliplayer is great. I found the single player to be good, but somewhat lacking in depth.

If you don't have X-Box live, Halo2 still offers plenty of fun as long as you've got friends to play with. There is also that new map pack that's been released, so you get a nice new selection of maps (some of the Halo1 maps have been revamped as well).

Signature

put it like this if you have a comp there are some games that could rival it like Counter strike and that is a fun game so dont even bother with halo if you got a comp. how ever if you want a game with a great storyline and lots of secrets defenently get halo. if you want a game with non-stop action for multi get it. but remeber once youve played halo and i mean really played it
(searching every corner and celing and reads all the books and have listend to someparts of the game so much that there are no spots in either game that could suprise you)
you will never be able to play another/ diferent game ever without thinking "man if only i were the chief i could totaly kill this guy"
and trust me you will think like that

we are the sons of reach we may of lost or bodies but we will walk tword the light and sear the flesh of the devil, we are her ever fighting spartains.

it really isn't all that great, unless you play with lots of players online, but other than that, it's pretty addicting and fun!

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Halo 2, in my opinion, is nothing but a fan crazed game driven by 13 year old teens screaming on XBOX live and cussing at each other for no apparent reason at all. Halo 2 is nothing but a huge letdown for a serious gamer and the game is only still going because of all of the dedicated fans.

I think the problem with Halo 2 (or Halo 1 for that matter) is that they're so popular that it may a person may be taken in by the hype and end up being dissapointed. Don't get me wrong it's an excellent game but don't go in expecting an amazing life-changing experience. Do expect a very well designed FPS with one of the best multiplayer out there especially if you have X-Box Live. The single player is also good but I find it to be under-rated. Here's a tip; do what I did and play through the main game via co-op with a friend. It makes for a fun experience. I highly reccomend Halo 2. It's not perfect or terribly original but it's fun and simply excellent for what it is.

Aw yes Halo 2 the biggest letdown of my gaming career. The only obvious vavalue is the fact of X-Box live but again just a bunch of teenagers cussing at everything u do and u just want to kill those people. Oh yeah the ending blew chunks it literally sucked. But if your gonna buy, just get it for multiplayer. People legendary all u need is a plasma pistol and a battlerifle.

Sessha

Silver Fox

Halo 2 was alright, but I liked Time Splitters 3 more. You can play a monkey!

No more.

Perrin

Perrin

I gave Halo 2 a go with a friend playing co-op. Had some fun playing through and when he annoyed me, those plasma grenades were handy. It is a game you can play without having to play Halo 1. Getting that scarab gun was hard work.

I hate Halo, it's one of the most overrated games ever. I played the first game and i got so bored of it i uninstalled it before i finished it, which is something i rarely do. The maps are so uninspired, all they do is make one place then repeat it over and over again ("Library flood" anyone?)

Multiplayer wasn't particularly fun either. I don't understand why it's so popular.

Signature

the game is ok, but it gets old as time goes by. multiplayer is ok, but i rather play beside my friends rather than cussing ppl online by myself =) then comes halo 3 for xbox 360, which will be the same, but better graphics and new features (which i dont care) i think microsoft is extending too much of the halo franchise. overall, halo 2 is just part of the oversaturated first person shooting genre

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lets put it like this, if sex was a videogame, its name would be Halo 2.
Just buy it damnit.
No downs at all.

Ok to me I think the halo 2 missions are pretty kool but the halo 1 missions are better to me. But anyway i play it online most of the time and my rank is 30 right now. The only thing that i hate about halo2 online is the cheaters. There isnt as much cheating as there was cuz they've made updates but there still is. So i guess i would give it a 8 :nya:

perfect-zero

i don't know about you guys, but for me it was good. It was something that you can play over and over and wont get tire.

Yeah..................okay

I think Halo 2 is an awesome game. The story mode is cool. The duel one where you battle other players is ok. But when your playing Xbox Live and you playing Halo2 Online vs. other poeple its great! I personally like this game a lot. S I suggest people who don't have it and have XBox go buy it. Its a great game.

The gameplay is pretty much the same as the first Halo except with different weapons and better graphics. The storyline sucks though.

Signature

demonwerewolf01

the lone wolf has arrived

yeah halo 2 was ok but its not a game i wud play for hours >< but there is a game tyhat i wudf and that is timesplitters 3

hiya guys i play giuld wars and stuff and watch anime to death ^^

I would play Halo2 for hours. If I was playing it on X-Box Live.

demonwerewolf01

the lone wolf has arrived

well halo 2 gets a bit borin though

hiya guys i play giuld wars and stuff and watch anime to death ^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.