Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friend Identifier - Minitokyo

Friend Identifier

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by Sheqelif you don't know who your friends are... I don't think you have understood the word 'friend' yet.

lol......

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by bladerunner2005

Quote by Chopstickzor you could remove some friends so theres less to remember
but if you're not even going to remember, what kinda friend are you ;_;

Ha, well said! :D

-_- not helping, they're psyco and high...

@:Jak
I agree in other's posts, you can't interact with so many friends here just on your friendlist. Like mine, I've 172 two-sided friends here. But I think, I've only 30+ true friends here.. (mostly Filipinos) 172 friends, it's hard for me to remember all their names..

My idea: I like to see some kind of identifier. Your friend username are in bold text and have different color (The username on the top of your friends' avatar) Your friend's title are also in bold text not in italic (normally, the title of members we see now are in italic)

another one: a thick border (not thin) in your friends' avatar to easily notice if they're your friends.. maybe 5 pixels thick if I'm not wrong...

**nakatulong ba ako**? ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.