Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mobile phone,Do U? - Minitokyo

Mobile phone,Do U?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

I have used lots kind of handphone from long n heavy one to short n extra light...now using Nokia 3200. How bout you, what brand you are using now?

roly-poly

floater

i wish i had one sometimes. a nokia 8250. those things are sweet

Signature

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

really i dont used that... because i dont like that the persons locates me!!!

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

I have a Nokia 6100, Nokia N-gage and a Panasonic GD88

rawr, 3 phone lines XD

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You know those large, walkie-talkie-style Motorola phones you often seen foremen on construction sites using?
I got one of those.
It was a hand-me-down from my brother, when he got his own phone (he needed a local number) my mom gave it to me since it was already on the family plan.

On the upside, it gets EXCELLENT reception. Even in the computer lab.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Siemens S55 and a SE T68i

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I had a phone once but that broke after like ... 1 month ? -_- and now I don't have one, and don't want one....... I hate mobile phones >_>

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I have a Samsung N500. I want to upgrade to the X600 :P

Signature Image

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I hate answering the phone when I am home, why would I want to when I am not. :) So in other words I have no cell phone XD

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DJ-of-E

Le

I have that cheap free Nokia phone. It's small, it's shitty, and it has only 3 colors: black, orange and brown.

SIlentxf0b

SIlentxf0b

Joseph

I had a Nokia 3586i, then i got a Kyocera SE47(Slider) and now I have a LG VX6000 Picturephone =] the slider was ncie but it doesnt compare with my current pone 8)

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I had a Nokia cell phone, but now it's somewhere floating around in the bay with the fish ~ XD

Ah... good memories ^^;

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.