Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed/destiny or gundam wing - Minitokyo

gundam seed/destiny or gundam wing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

iv heard someppl say that gundam wing is better and others say it;s gundam seed but i have no idea cause i haven seen the wing series....so i wanna no that series u like... ^.^

i don't no if this topic has been posted before...but if it has...plz post anyways...also if it has, don't tell me...^.^

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I'm more of a Gundam Seed lover. Wing is alright, but there's more action in Seed/Destiny and I think the plot, the mechas and the characters are better. Of course that's my opinion. ^_^'

Signature Image

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

of course gundam wing is the bests

1. gundam wing
2.gundam seed destiny
3.gundam seed

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by LilLaoRyo704of course gundam wing is the bests1. gundam wing2.gundam seed destiny
3.gundam seed

yups i agree

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I haven't seen much of seed but I have seen some. Gundam Wing is like 100x way better than Seed IMO.

I have seen both Seed and Wing and I gotta say I like Seed better. I just dont know both series seem good but I tend to prefer Seed for the good plot, the latest designs of mobile suits(although some are ripped of from some gundam series). And I kinda like the idea of the guys going against both the Earth forces and Zaft with their genetic differences the war between naturals and coordinators. I'm a Kira fan! His line of fighting to defend their friends is better than Hero's of completing the mission with no emotion.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I like both but Wing is my favorite. My fav Gundam is the Wing Zero Custom.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

It could just be personal preference but I like Gundam Wing more than I do either SEED or Destiny. Gundam Wing has a very philosophical plot, focusing mostly on the political aspects of war rather than the emotional (as it does in SEED and Destiny).

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Yea, Gundam Wing is the best imho. I personally think the plotline is much better than either Gundam SEED or Gundam SEED Destiny

Signature

I have seen both gundam seed/ destiny and wing. They both have there cons and pros. It all depends on the person who is watching serie to judge if she/he doesn't like it.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ive only seen a cuple episodes of wing and gundam seed iv watched the whole series twice and i HATE kira (funny how my name is kira) but other wize it kicks ass. in other words:

1.gundam seed
2.gundam wing

havent seen GSD but i want to VERY badly

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

i like gundam SEED Desiny better. lunamaria and shinn are such a great pairing.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I like Gundam Wing better then Gundam seed,
so ill go with Gundam Wing^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

i totally like gundam seed better! but thats only my opinoin ^_^

i'll perfer gundam seed from the three choices that you given...

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

Gundam Seed/Destiny/Wing all have there best moments and bad, but all of them have kick ass gundam and destorying thing that are in its way ^_^

i think the story of seed and seeddestiny is better
the character design, seed and seed destiny is better
but mobilsuit and mothership design of gundam wing is better
let's have a look between wing 0 non custum or tollgese 3 and freedom

i like all of them, but i think that SEED destiny is my favourite IMO

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Seed inspite of it borrowing a lot from the original Gundam is the better series. Destiny, I don't like that not only the designs are similar but names of some of the mobile suit are almost directly from the original. Zaku Warrior? Gouf? Come on be more original. At least the suits show some signs of damage after a battle. Unlike in Wing.

And you wonder why there are those that still prefer the original U.C. Gundam

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by kyro68I haven't seen much of seed but I have seen some. Gundam Wing is like 100x way better than Seed IMO.

yes, gudam wing is alot better

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

personally, i saw and fell in love with gundam wing first...i guess you could say it was my first-love (i <3 TRowA!!!) and it seems a little more mature-series..so i'd have to lean towards that, but as i watch more and more gundam seed/destiny those punk kids begin to grow on ya (especially cagalli and athrun <3)- it is a worthy opponent.. and you have to keep in mind that as time goes on the gundam series will continue to get better and evolve

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I've never seen Gundam Seed or Seed Destiny but I've seen Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz and I'd say Wing is the best.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i think i like gundam wing better. just because the name its way better. but there are way better series than gundam. but nobody here would have ever heard of it before. My cousins friend just started this series called Armored core extremes and each episode is 15 minutes long but. it is constant action. my cousin just gave me the first dvd. but the guy that makes it is just keeping it to himself and friends. T_T its to bad he could make millions off of it.

I would have to say that Gundam Wing is better. I watched Gundam Seed and I was actually bored with a number of the episodes. A previous post mentioned that it was because Wing focused more on the political aspects of war - maybe that was what endeared Gundam Wing to me. The suspense and behind-the-scenes intrigue always had me coming back for more. It had a hands-down incredible plot, with just enough emotion as to not make it an angst-fest or have continual screaming for whatever reasons. And the characters (along with their relations with each other, differing personalities, and towards their roles in the war) were awesome. And some good humor as well.

If put in terms of animation quality and the like, Seed exceeds it. Though this probably has more to do with the fact that Wing came out years ago, way before Seed, and animation has come a long way in such a short amount of time. But I don't believe Seed can hold a candle to Wing's plot and premise.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.