Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Pokemon Why Is It So Popular - Minitokyo

Why Pokemon Why Is It So Popular

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Pokemon is fun for little kids, that's why its so popular. I mean who wouldn't want to skip school and travel around with little furry pets all day? I don't see why people get so worked up about it. I don't like "Yu-gi-oh" because its for little boys, but you don't see me getting mad about it existing. You don't have to "hate" it just becase it's for little kids. Just say, I'm too mature for that.

Signature

Hey! I enjoyed Pokémon when I was like 10-12 years ^_^ it was really fun and I was kind of fan of it. (I didnt know about anime or manga or japanese whatever). But now its not fun anymore ><. At least I enjoyed it ^^.

Signature Image

demonwerewolf01

the lone wolf has arrived

i think that pokemon is really startin to get old>< im more into luv hina and chobits now

hiya guys i play giuld wars and stuff and watch anime to death ^^

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Pokemon is freaking popular........... the show ..as some of u said is stupid.... but no one really like it.. is the game that's soooooooooooooo popular around ..but the game is just the same as the show..

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by raysgirl20032000Pokemon is freaking popular........... the show ..as some of u said is
stupid.... but no one really like it.. is the game that's
soooooooooooooo popular around ..but the game is just the same as the
show..

If that were true, then the show should be popular. But it isnt, because the game is far better than the show. The show is just bleh, the game iis meh, and pokemon overrall is ick =/ Im running out of words <_<

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

I think its because the pokemon were cute. Girls and children like them. The idea were very original, but it kinda get boring after the story kept repeating itself as there is no major plot to substain the interest of the public and many 'cuter' things are appearing.

And yeah, I think the game is popular because it allows the players to explore and screw around the map.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I DO NOT know why it's so popular; It's SO crappy!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.