Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Sim Games - Minitokyo

Anime Sim Games

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Okay.
I know there are a few other threads on anime games but they were just asking your "favorite anime game".
I'm posting this thread asking anyone if there is any possibility of finding Anime Sim games. Like those Sim date type things such as "Truve Love Story Summer days" or even "Shuffle".
I know all these games exist but only for the ones who are literate in japanese. I love japanese culture but haven't been able to learn it to the extent of playing a game in that language. I want to know if anybody knows of any English Anime Sims around. Also, not like the cheap flash ones that some websites have. i'm out looking for a real one whether it's free or I have to pay. ^_^'
Well, I hope somebody out there can help me.

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah. That would be graeat if they had Anime Sim Games. But, I dont have any fav anime games. I don't have a PS2. ^_^' I have an X-Box instead.

Signature Image

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Anime dating sim are rare here in the US.Well i take back just Dating Sim games are rare. I think there are a few I know for a fact that there is a Love Hina date sim for the GBA because i've played it. Its fun but short. I think you can get it on ebay.

Signature Image

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I have a few anime dating sim games on my computer. They are Japanese but translated into English, there are a few gamesub groups on the net.

Here's a site with downloads to some translated anime games for the PC, http://www.misu-net.com/ (downloads on the left, you have to read the rules to get the username and password). These are translated into English and are free and are perfectly legal since they are only trial versions. Just be careful though, a lot of Japanese anime games have perverted comments and ecchi.

But if you're looking for full retail versions of games, this is a great site to order Japanese game imports, http://www.himeyashop.com/. But the games are almost all in Japanese though.

Hope this helps you!

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Go over to J-List...they have Japanese dating sims that have been translated to English. The url is:

http://www.jlist.com/index.html

I personally haven't tried any of them...I think they'd be kind of fun to play with, but I have almost no time for something like that, between work, girlfriend and starting school, I barely have time to play WoW 8-)

Forewarning, I just glanced at them and it looks like they are all hentai dating sims...so dunno...might try the under 18 verson of the site which is:

http://www.jbox.com/

Good luck!

Signature

Try searching on newgrounds.com. I think they have some anime sim games. If not, at least you can play the police and police bike sim.

Well if your looking for H sims go check out www.peachprincess.com they have a lot of
english translated titles. If you are looking for regular "H free" anime relationship sims you might want to check a site called Hirameki at www.hirameki-int.com/. This site is starting to
release a few English translated Japanese sim titles. They can be played on PC, DVD, PS2 or Xbox! They also are sold in major electronic stores like- Best Buy, Goody's, Fry's Electronics even online like Animenation.com . Some of the title names are "Hour glass of Summer", "Day of Love" and "Amusement Park". I've played a few of these, they are... okay... but hey, The "H free" love sim market in America is just getting started. Hopefully one day wonderful titles like "To Heart"," Air"," Pia Carrot" and others will be commonplace in the States too! .... I wont be throwing out my Japanese PS2 anytime soon though! ^_^;;;

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.