Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime character would you live with and what would you do? - Minitokyo

What anime character would you live with and what would you do?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I'm not quite sure about this one myself >_<" I'll probally live with Edward Elric from FMA. Hehe, What I like about him is that he is very determined and never gives up. And it would be neat to learn some "alchemy" Ahaha..

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I would love to live with the characters of Chobits....I would love to live with hideki....or shinbo....or minoru. They all seem like very cool characters to live with. ^^ And shinbo is super cute....lol.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Oh oh oh I'd live with Kyou from fruits basket because hes super sexy :O And i'd do.... um.... stuff? LOL.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

id live in tokyo japan as a bartender and shinobi [but no one knows its me] i would work at a bar for the time being but if the corp that i work with calls me up then i have to go do missions and there dirty work ^^ XD

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

um thats hard to say. i would like to live with edward too because i want to lear some alchemy and hes funny but their are other anime characters i would like to live with. um i guess will do normal things like eat, sleep and have lots of fun! ^_^ hehe

I would like to live with the Love Hina Crew!!! They are all very energetic,crazy,sexy and cool!!!!!!

It is hard to say. I would probably go with Meia from Vandread. She is 19, unlike many other anime girls who are younger than they look,I think she looks great, and I think we would make a good pair.

As for what we would do, well I'd say we would start dating and go from there. Besides that, I'd like her to teach me how to pilot a Dread or get a Vanguard that could combine with her Dread to go on space adventures together and I would introduce her to things we have here that she may never have experienced, such as our video games and maybe play a mmorpg together.

anjo

nouqhou

i can't say ... errr ... i mean i can't choose XP .... but we would do lots of things together!! and i'll just leave you here to think about what those things are!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

I would prefer nuku-nuku, 'cause sometimes she look really stupid.
it looks really funny

Katherinemoon

Katherinemoon

Come with me

I'd be roomies with Amy from Sailor moon, she can help me with me with my studies, and we both love to swime<don't take it the wrong way.

Call me Princess!!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.