Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime sukidesu! - Minitokyo

Anime sukidesu!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hello my name is Evan. I have been an otaku for the past five years. I helped run my high school anime club for four years as a president. I have watched many different series such as Gundam, Outlawstar, Tekkaman, Evangelion, FFU, and Iria. I also am a big fan of manga. I would have to say that Love Hina, Vagabond, and Blame! are my favourite ones. I am strongly against the horrible dubbing on One Piece. I can understand Kitsunes southern accent in Love Hina because the Kanisai accent of Japan is sorta like an American southern accent. I am also a huge fan of Excel Saga and Escaflowne anime. Go Sumichan. Many people always ask me "How can you stand Excel's voice?", and I reply because I listen to Death Metal, and Excel Saga is just too funny so I don't really notice. Down with high anime dvd prices. Go CHINA PIRATE!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

eh...
new member?!!!
hieeeeeeeee
welcome to mt~
enjoy yourself kay? :)

+Hello ^.^
+Welcome to Minitokyo.net^.^
+There are a lot of nice people here for you to meet, and a lot to browse through
+Now allow me to give you the noob 411^.^
+To ensure a fun time at minitokyo and no trouble..please read the follwing:
-Noob Bible #1 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10242/
-Noob Bible #2 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12834/
-Noob Bible #3 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20360/
+Also, don't forget, before making a thread, use the search box to check if it exists or not.
+Incase you want to know how to level..visit*here*
+Interested in a userpage layout? Click*here* to learn how.
+And avatars and signature request can also be made*here*
+Enjoy your stay on Minitokyo^.^
+Mata ne~~
+(>'.')> <('.'<)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to the MT family Evan-san! nice intro! i hope that you've been enjoying your stay here so far! well, listen to the advice toxictea-san gave you and you should be fine! if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask! well, take cares and hope to see you around! :D

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Evan! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

you already know me so
hi

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

minyu

minyu

I Catch a Fish For You

Hi hi and welcomes nyan, have fun!~

Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Thank you everyone for your support!

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

Hi ya and welcome to MT! Hope you make lotsa friends
Wanna be friends??? Cya around

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Just to say : never tell a japanese that you're an otaku, it would indicate that you're completely obsessesed with something (it could be anything), to the point that all your life is devoted to it.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

Hiya and welcome aboard ;) Enjoy your stay!
I like Blame! too ^^ (but I think Biomega is better)

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have fun!

Man why did so many people start posting on my Hello Page? I mean I went three weeks without more than four hits. I really am greatful for your posts though. thanks!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.